Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Ok so I know your all mostly men and this won’t make sence to you lol.
    But I use glitter to make my tatoos look even more pretty and always have they do look cute.
    Anyway today in work this stupid man claiming to be a tatoo artist said that I’m wrecking my tattoos and skin and my tatoos will rub off.

I know tatoos can fade but he was going over the top rite?.

My boss hates my tatoos as it is without this arse highliting them and shouting at me in the shop.

So is glitter a bad idea?.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Tell him to jump out of he’s bed room window. I think if there was any possible way for tattoo’s to rub off people who do lazer removal would be out of buisiness.

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Thats what i tgought aswel wardy. Will have to patont my invention if my tottos come off. Hey i might be a millioner soon then i can tell my boss where 2 go aswell haha

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

That’s just about the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. This so-called tattoo artist must be off his rocker.

What do you use to stick that glitter on, by the way?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I shower a lot, will my tattoo wash away?

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Its just makup it just sticks on like eyeshadow kind of stuff. Dont use glue or anything silly lol..
    Im sure my boss just payed hin to act like a dick cos she hates my tatoos, she used to make me wear plasters to cover them.
    U think customers used to think i had some kind of skin desease i was hiding soft cow my boss

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@peterpoose 121974 wrote:

I shower a lot, will my tattoo wash away?

Only if you rub too hard…

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ArniVidar 121976 wrote:

Only if you rub too hard…

Rubbing too hard won’t remove a tattoo.
    I can still read my.., well.., it still says “shorty”.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I to like to put glitter on my tattoos. Oh wait never mind

TagiDoll
    Participant
    @tagidoll

WTF only in retail. It’s like people take ‘the customer is always right’ mantra to mean they can say anything they like no matter how asanine or personal or just plain none of their business.

I have perfected the nod and smile since working retail.

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

I know I hate that customers ate always rite crap lol.
    I’m a hair an beauty therapist an normally the customers are ok it’s my boss that’s the problem haha.
    But this customer was just randomly shouting at me for using glitter on my tatoo he was so horrible.
    And I just had to stand there and take it.
    I’m feisty so it was hard not to just punch him. But I’m not loosing my job for a nob head.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Pinklace 121998 wrote:

I’m feisty so it was hard not to just punch him. But I’m loosing my job for a nob head.

I have to deal with idiots at work. I joined this forum to relax and communicate with others of similar interests.

Sometimes this place reminds me of a coffee house. (Chock Full O’ Nuts!)

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Yes it it full of nuts haha. Think I will fit in hehe.
    I’m due in work soon so I’m here relaxing b4 I go into the stress Zone lol.
    Really don’t want to go into day haha

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

I’ll occasionally put glitter on mine (lower back). The glitter is in a water based carrier that rolls on like deodorant. Its on the surface of the skin, it won’t – and can’t – hurt anything. Its fairly common among my dance sisters.

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

Glitter is a cute idea if you are wearing something that shows them off. I never thought about it before. What kind to you use?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.