hip toss
    @

i got my tattoo retouched i am using dove but the antibacterial i cant find at cvs all of them have scents im just worried that dove is not really cleaning the tattoo from germs cause my tat has a smell to it. its faint but stinks just a little just worried thats all i dont think its an infection an insight

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@hip toss 121796 wrote:

i got my tattoo retouched i am using dove but the antibacterial i cant find at cvs all of them have scents im just worried that dove is not really cleaning the tattoo from germs cause my tat has a smell to it. its faint but stinks just a little just worried thats all i dont think its an infection an insight

Hey dude! The soap doesn’t have to be fragerence free, the moisturizer does!

I use liquid softsoap that I get from CVS.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Have you tried looking at the store for some?

hip toss
    @

i have but the soap has fragrance in it this said dont use any soap with a sent cause it will irritate your skin

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Just get some dial liquid soap you will be just fine.

hip toss
    @

oh also i noticed a pimple or zit on the tat its tint with white stuff in it will it go away or should i pop it

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Try a chemist for the soap.

An I would say don’t pop it.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

I don’t use soap, i just use warm water and i’ve never had a problem.

Dipland
    Participant
    @dipland

@hip toss 121796 wrote:

I sure hope you are a member of a “How to Wipe your Ass After You Shit” forum.

I seriously don’t think I have ever seen someone so unable to do anything without asking on a forum.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Dipland 121807 wrote:

I sure hope you are a member of a “How to Wipe your Ass After You Shit” forum.

I read that and thought it said: How to wipe your ass after you shit FORM!

I thought wow! a “form” for everything.

hip toss
    @

im getting different views dipshit i don’t need your jackass comment i asked because some say the orange color soap has a fragrance to it and ruins the skin. please do me a favor sit on your thumb and turn

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Thats abit harsh init. A forum is ment to be here for advice off people with experiance..

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I only use warm water that’s it.

hip toss
    @

is this good to use to clean a tattoo CVS Antibacterial Hand Soap – CVS pharmacy

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Your tattoo will be healed before you buy some fucking soap.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.