adamz
    @

[lang=el]hello guys..im from greece im ”scraching” on practise skins for a while with one of my friends tattoo kit..it is my dream to become tattoo artist ..

i want to buy my own machine ..but i dont know how to choose the right one! im a noob so i want to by a ”cheap” kit i think 150euro it will be fine..to make a start..
    i found the hildbrand kits and i like them a lot but.they cost 90euro and with the shiping and custome clearance and everything its 200euros :/ …

any ideas? thank you in advance :D[/lang]

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@adamz 121677 wrote:

[lang=el]hello guys..im from greece im ”scraching” on practise skins for a while with one of my friends tattoo kit..it is my dream to become tattoo artist ..
    i want to buy my own machine any ideas? thank you in advance :D[/lang]

Welcome to the forum.
    Please check out: “so you want to be a tattoo artist” (general tattoo discussions)
    Then get an apprenticeship at a reputable tattoo shop.

metalmancpa
    Participant
    @metalmancpa

I don’t want to sound like an a-hole, but just by admitting you’re scratching is the type of thing that really hurts the reputation of this industry. There are many great artists out there who have taken the time and expense to learn their craft in the proper way. #1, as Sam-I-Am stated, you need to become an apprentice and learn from a real tattoo artist. Just because you want to become a tattoo artist doesn’t mean you should just jump in with an eBay machine and pretend. For one, you will never be taught the ins and outs of tattooing, and if scratching history holds true with you, you will be putting out inferior work on unkowing and naive people who actually think they are getting something of quality.

Just my .02.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Sorry, this forum does not allow this kind of information to be shared.

**Thread closed**

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘[langtitle=el]Scracher! Tattoo kit advices[/langtitle]’ is closed to new replies.