Pinklace
Participant
@pinklace

Hi all I have a tatoo on my wrist one of the first tatoos I had done. an it says love onit but its starting to fade. Anything I can do?

tool
Participant
@tool

You can get it touched up, get the same/different artist to redo it, not a hard job.
Tattoo’s will last you longer if you take care of them i.e. keep out of the sun.
You should find more aftercare advice on the aftercare threads

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

@tool 121709 wrote:

i.e. keep out of the sun.

What’s he going to do stay inside the rest of he’s life because of a tattoo?

You could be a hermit and stay out of the sun like “tool” said. What a ironic name? or you could just some strong sun tan lotion on like normal people do who want there tattoo’s to last.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

What wardy said ^^^^

tool
Participant
@tool

keep tattoo out of direct sun or it will fade, aye cream would be one of the ways to do it.
Where once did I say stay indoors muppet

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

@tool 121720 wrote:

keep tattoo out of direct sun or it will fade, aye cream would be one of the ways to do it.
Where once did I say stay indoors muppet

Calling me a muppit and trying to direct the attention on to somebody else won’t make what you said sound any smarter, The only way somebody can stay out of sunlight is to be under shelter or be indoor’s at all times. Think about it for a minute..

tool
Participant
@tool

wtf are you on, I said keep the tattoo out of sunlight, let me show you again as you seem a bit slow
“Tattoo’s will last you longer if you take care of them i.e. keep out of the sun”
this also includes covering with clothes, where does this say become a hermit?
Batter on, your a moron

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

@tool 121723 wrote:

wtf are you on, I said keep the tattoo out of sunlight, let me show you again as you seem a bit slow
“Tattoo’s will last you longer if you take care of them i.e. keep out of the sun”
this also includes covering with clothes, where does this say become a hermit?
Batter on, your a moron

You are a very rude person, there is no need to be angry. Please keep calm. People don’t like cocky attitudes round these parts.

tool
Participant
@tool

@Wardy 121724 wrote:

You are a very rude person, there is no need to be angry. Please keep calm. People don’t like cocky attitudes round these parts.

Is that right I believe you started it no?
“What a ironic name?”
Read your last post out loud while looking in the mirror

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

3192526-man-eating-popcorn-while-watching-movie.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

@tool 121725 wrote:

Is that right I believe you started it no?
“What a ironic name?”
Read your last post out loud while looking in the mirror

theres a difference between having online bantar and being childish, enjoy your stay im done with this stupid conversation.

Pinklace
Participant
@pinklace

Ok i love this forum its mental.

Thank you everyone for the advice xxxx.

tool
Participant
@tool

@Wardy 121727 wrote:

theres a difference between having online bantar and being childish, enjoy your stay im done with this stupid conversation.

aye cheerio:)

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

@Wardy 121722 wrote:

Calling me a muppit and trying to direct the attention on to somebody else won’t make what you said sound any smarter, The only way somebody can stay out of sunlight is to be under shelter or be indoor’s at all times. Think about it for a minute..

Or u can wear upf clothing.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Let’s make daisy chains!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.