spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

I have an appointment to get a tattoo of a dragon and a tiger. (both in one ddesign.. hard to explain.)

My issue is that my arm is very small (haven’t measured it, but I’d guess 12″). and I don’t know if a tattoo of that detail/size will look good at my skinny *** self. He seems confident that he can fit it onto me, but fitting it doesn’t mean making it look good.

Image – TinyPic – Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    ^ my arm

My appointment isn’t for a month; what if i work out every day for a month? lol

my artist seems confident that it’ll fit, but that doesn’t mean it will “look good” on a thin arm. it might even wrap around a bit; i guess i’ll see when he does the marker

What do you think?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I give my tattoo artist an idea and he draws it on. Make sure you’re happy with the layout before he uses the needle. (Body putty is for cars, not bad tattoos)

I don’t think working out for a month will help much.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

As previously stated, working out for a month isnt going to net you any gains.
    Sure any design will fit, but tye scale will be much smaller.
    Have you used this artist before?
    Is the artist reputable?
    Or does he just want your money?

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

@jerryatrophy 120732 wrote:

Is the artist reputable?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.76506561309.74736.504151309&type=3

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

@jerryatrophy 120732 wrote:

Is the artist reputable?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.76506561309.74736.504151309&type=3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.