moe24
    Participant
    @moe24

also if anyone can recommend a shop in new orleans or the surronding areas..thanksarabic_clouds_n_swords_tattoo_by_thirteen7s-d3f47ci.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

That’s a tough question. I’ve had five different artists work on me and every one charged differently.
    Some by the job. Some by the hour and were fast, some by the hour and were slow.

If you’re happy with the work the dollar amount shouldn’t matter.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Realistic numbers is about 4-7hrs and price is anywhere from $75-180 per hr.

Cledus985
    Participant
    @cledus985

I go to Tattooagogo on Magazine street. Donn Davis is who is doing my sleeve. TJ is also a great artist. I am nothing but happy with my choice to go there. Check him out.

moe24
    Participant
    @moe24

@Cledus985 119922 wrote:

I go to Tattooagogo on Magazine street. Donn Davis is who is doing my sleeve. TJ is also a great artist. I am nothing but happy with my choice to go there. Check him out.

thanks bro thats not to far from where im at,i live in the westbank so ill go check them out and see what they can do or come up with something better

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Just FYI, the linework on that tattoo you posted is horrible. I hope the artist you choose is a lot better.

moe24
    Participant
    @moe24

@Amok 119926 wrote:

Just FYI, the linework on that tattoo you posted is horrible. I hope the artist you choose is a lot better.

Yea I’m going to show it to the artist and see what he says about it and if he can improve it or maybe add his own touchs to it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.