newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

Do you have a Tattoo wishlist or do you start to think about the next after you have completed one.
    I don’t have a list as such but would like more large Japanese style pieces after my next one. Money permitting!!!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I started with one lizard tattoo around my right knee. That ended up with three more. (of marginal quality) Now as they’re getting tied together with vines and flowers and things it will probably just “grow” untill it reaches my shoulder. After that? Who the hell knows.
    As I come up with random thoughts I put them down on paper and add them to the file with my current artist. He goes through the file occassionally and comes up with ideas that we talk about. He wants to put in some fireflys (lightning bugs if you’re from Pennsylvania) The latest idea I had is a large lobster on my shoulder with his large claw getting ready to nip my nipple.

(see album “pant leg under construction”)

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Check out john Barrett from Scranton.

facebook_424655573.jpg

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@Sam-I-Am 119980 wrote:

I started with one lizard tattoo around my right knee. That ended up with three more. (of marginal quality) Now as they’re getting tied together with vines and flowers and things it will probably just “grow” untill it reaches my shoulder. After that? Who the hell knows.
    As I come up with random thoughts I put them down on paper and add them to the file with my current artist. He goes through the file occassionally and comes up with ideas that we talk about. He wants to put in some fireflys (lightning bugs if you’re from Pennsylvania) The latest idea I had is a large lobster on my shoulder with his large claw getting ready to nip my nipple.

(see album “pant leg under construction”)

Check out John Barrett from Scranton.

facebook_424655573.jpg

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I list artists I like and then hunt down pictures in the styles I think go with the artist, I haven’t been to far off yet as they all seem to Luike the ideas and photos I had chosen.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@yodaddynukka 119984 wrote:

Check out John Barrett from Scranton.]

That bone looks fucking real! (Scranton, you say….)

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

@Sam-I-Am 119980 wrote:

(lightning bugs if you’re from Pennsylvania)

And us Vermonters also say lightning bugs ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

So Sam-I-Am do you have a pic or a video of you opening a beer bottle with your ass?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’m putting one together. I’ll post it soon.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

I’m always thinking about what tattoos I want. I won’t be getting them, though. My husband is not into tattoos at all and tolerates the 2 small ones I currently have. However, I am getting a third one, but that will be the end of it most likely. I’m currently designing one I want on my left arm, but I probably won’t get it until spring and it will be another small one. I want my grandson’s name in a design on my arm. I want Queen on the nape of my neck with a crown, but that will probably never happen either. It has been on my wish list a few years. I’d love to have another Freddie – a much larger one and in a different style than the one I have. There are some celestial and fantasy stuff I’d like to have as well. I probably would never stop! ๐Ÿ˜‰

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@msmercury 120024 wrote:

I’m always thinking about what tattoos I want. I won’t be getting them, though. My husband is not into tattoos at all and tolerates the 2 small ones I currently have. However, I am getting a third one, but that will be the end of it most likely. I’m currently designing one I want on my left arm, but I probably won’t get it until spring and it will be another small one. I want my grandson’s name in a design on my arm. I want Queen on the nape of my neck with a crown, but that will probably never happen either. It has been on my wish list a few years. I’d love to have another Freddie – a much larger one and in a different style than the one I have. There are some celestial and fantasy stuff I’d like to have as well. I probably would never stop! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good luck with that marriage. ๐Ÿ˜€

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

I currently have a wishlist. I’m wishing to get a clock piece on my right upper arm by Phil Holt, wishing to get my crow piece by Isaac Davis, and finish my leg piece with Robbie.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

I got a pretty good sized wish-list going.

On my right calf I’m getting Megas XLR punching Voltron out.

On my right shin I’m getting Cassie Hack and Vlad from Hack/Slash surrounded by Freddy Kruger, Jason, Pinhead, Michael Myers, Pyramid Head, Pumpkin Head, and the Crimson Ghost. I’m going to have it done in a movie poster style.

On my left thigh I’m getting a clitoris demon. What’s that? Hell if I know, but I traded my motorcycle to my artist to get it done.

On my left calf I’m getting a viking riding a unicorn into battle, done in black/grey, epic style. Silly subject matter taken deadly serious.

On the left side of my chest I’m getting a geisha committing seppuku in front of a still, clear pond, under a cherry blossom tree. In the background, a pagoda burns as samurai in full ceremonial armor fight a losing battle against a horde of zombies.

I got zombie Kermit the Frog on my right butt cheek. I’m gonna get a half devoured Miss Piggy on the left with a blood trail leading towards my ass crack. Gonzo the Great will be kneeing beside her, clutching an axe, checking to see if she’s alive. Beaker will be behind him, screaming. I may have Animal added to the right, sneaking up behind Kermit with a chainsaw, but I’m undecided on that part.

I’m getting YOLO on my dick……..kidding! So kidding.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

I have a good sized wish list. Many of them I’m not sure where, and location will depend on what else I get before that. Here it goes:

I want a color cherry blossom tree on the outside of my left calf with a twisted, creepy looking voodoo doll either leaning against the tree, or hanging from it. It’ll go from my ankle to my knee, like my current one.

I want a pawprint on my right forearm, right before the crease of my elbow. It will be made of a realistic wolf face in it with bright eyes, just shaped like a paw print.

I want the same on my left forearm, the only difference with it being a tiger instead of a wolf.

I want a realistic owl on the right side of my stomach. It’ll be perched on a branch that runs the line of my hip. Not sure what type of owl, but it’ll probably go up to at least my ribs.

I have this really rad ceramic picture of an orca painting that I can only describe as an inuit interpretation. I’ll have to upload a picture of the piece on here as I’ve never been able to find it online. I want the orca swimming down my left side to my hip, in a similar shape to my owl. It almost has a carved appearance but with what looks like gems filling in the spaces. Beautiful.

I’ve recently been thinking of a marsupial ‘sleeve’ around my left thigh. Including a tasmanian devil, thylacine (extinct), koala, kangaroo, maybe a platypus, and plenty others.

And the same thigh ‘sleeve’ on my right thigh, but as an underwater scene.

I also want a picture of a portrait of me as a young child with my brother (passed away) on a carousel. It’s a beautiful picture ๐Ÿ™‚ But I haven’t decided where, and I’m not 100% on it yet.

If any of you are fans, you’ll understand. If not, look it up. I want the Avenged Sevenfold ‘Lover’s’ artwork on me somewhere. It shows two skeletons, one in a suit and one in a dress, holding each other but also holding knives behind their backs. Not sure where but I’ll fit it in somewhere.

I also think I want a bat on me somewhere, but who knows where.

There is also another Avenged Sevenfold piece of artwork I’ve been thinking of putting on my lower back. It shows several angels lifting a skeleton up through a bed with hell down below and skeletons reaching for it.

And I have a feeling I’ll end up with another wolf on my body somewhere but howling.

Phew, long list. I know I’ll end up with more, and some of these probably won’t happen, but they’re the ones in my head now. I’d really like to have some full sleeves, full back piece, heavy ink on my legs. Will probably leave my stomach clear for the most part. Doubt I’ll do my chest but who knows. I also like the idea of some ink on my neck. But I don’t plan on doing sleeves or neck work until I’m set in stone in a place and job that will accept it. So those will take a long time, and probably be the last to come. I am so excited to be covered. ๐Ÿ™‚

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Lucky for u hell city expo is in Columbus every year.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.