grizzly dunbar
Participant
@grizzly-dunbar

im after getting a good portion of my back done and hit on an idea. a samurai warrior walking away from a battlefield where hes swathed through SEVERAL armoured samurai, cutting a solemn figure (as in regretting having to kill) head down, sword hanging down and held behind. hills etc in background, possibly a tree in foreground. first of all, would this all come through in tattoo form, and if so where would i find said images to take to my tattooist? spent hours trawling through google images, but cant find that picture i can say ‘thats it!’

any help would be great

thanks

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

That can be done but you will need a top notch artist to pull it off well 🙂

Il see if I can find any pics and I will post some!

ithompson
Participant
@ithompson

@peterpoose 119834 wrote:

That can be done but you will need a top notch artist to pull it off well 🙂

Also, instead of looking for a single image that encompasses everything you’re wanting the tattoo to be, look for multiple images maybe? Some of how you want the samurai to look and some for the battlefield etc. The more you give you artist to work with reference wise the more of an understanding the artist can get for what you are looking for.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

You could take still shots from films like seven samurai or the last samurai. Just google the film pics.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

real_samurai_battle_690.jpg

grizzly dunbar
Participant
@grizzly-dunbar

thats what ive been doing ithompson, im thinking the majority of it is simple to put together. but its the main part, the samurai walking away i just cant find an image that i can say ‘i want that on my skin’. trawled through stills of samurai films, but come up with nothing, which is grating because its a generic(ish) pose on a load of these films. ill need to look through some of my old films maybe and take a pic of the tv if thats what it takes, lol. sad when you look at todays tech.

thanks for all the advice

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

ghost_samurai.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.