msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

For all the multi-tattooed enthusiasts out there, I was wondering if you have a favorite tattoo & if so, which one of your tattoos is your favorite and why? Just curious. I’ve seen some really awesome multi-inked skin on this forum and wondered if some of you had tattoos you were particularly fond of. I hope to be very multi-tattooed myself someday, but for now I have two with a third one being planned. My favorite is my Freddie because of my love and appreciation for him, plus I love how the tattoo turned out. I don’t think any other tattoo would top that for me unless it were another Freddie that was super awesome and perhaps covering a really large portion of my body. Hope to hear from some of you about your favorites. ๐Ÿ˜€

metalmancpa
    Participant
    @metalmancpa

Now having two (I’m multi-tattooed now), without question my new Gunnar piece.

The why is easy – because I planned it properly, it was spawned from my own drawings of 30 years ago, I gave Gunnar full artistic freedom so it’s really his work from my concept witthout my artistic intervention, and I think it came out awesome.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Metalman,
    Thats the way to do it. I really want to see pictures.

metalmancpa
    Participant
    @metalmancpa

@Sam-I-Am 119546 wrote:

Metalman,
    Thats the way to do it. I really want to see pictures.

Thanks, and I think you saw it already in my New Gunnar piece post.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

THAT piece! That is awsome!

I have nothing to compare to that YET. But what an inspiration.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

all of my family pieces.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

i dont have a favorite per se, but i do have a couple im not feeling.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I don’t have a favourite either, I like them all in different ways ๐Ÿ™‚

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Both of the tattoos I have for my kids.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

My favorite is probably my Yukon Cornelius

newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

My favorite at the moment is my sons name on my forearm. I am having our new sons name added to this on Friday this week. it is my favorite bescause of the meaning it has to me.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

@newdragon 119600 wrote:

My favorite at the moment is my sons name on my forearm. I am having our new sons name added to this on Friday this week. it is my favorite bescause of the meaning it has to me.

That’s very nice. I’m a new grandmom, so I have been working on a new design to honor my grandson, who is now 4 months old. Whatever I come up with for the design will also include his name, Eli. I don’t expect to be ready until spring. I actually started working on a design before he was born, but when we thought & were told he was a girl! LOL! ๐Ÿ˜€

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Eli’s comin’ (Eli’s a-comin’) Well you better hide your heart, your loving heart
    Eli’s a-comin’ and the cards say… a broken heart.
    Eli’s comin’ hide your heart girl (hide it)

Three Dog Night / Golden Biscuits

You’re going to be a fine grandmother!

shawncooper78
    Participant
    @shawncooper78

Yes I do, I have a sanskrit symbol “OM” which always make me feel revitalize by just a glimpse of it…

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

@Sam-I-Am 119667 wrote:

Eli’s comin’ (Eli’s a-comin’) Well you better hide your heart, your loving heart
    Eli’s a-comin’ and the cards say… a broken heart.
    Eli’s comin’ hide your heart girl (hide it)

Three Dog Night / Golden Biscuits

You’re going to be a fine grandmother!

Oh, wow thanks for the song reference! Forgot all about Three Dog Night!!

Thanks, I love being a grandmom. I call myself ga ga and other names, but we’ll see what he decides to call me when he is older.

I’m sending my daughter and her husband the youtube link to Three Dog Night performing “Eli’s Coming”. Thanks!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.