gazza_606
    Participant
    @gazza_606

Hiya

I recently lost my nan and wanted to get a tattoo to remember her by, it is also one to remember the rest of my family members that have passed away. I will be getting it on my arm running down the side of my other 2 which i will be joining together at the same time. So basically i want to have a half sleeve finished off.

i would like to get a saying on there, i am thinking something along the lines of
    RIP ALWAYS LOVED AND
    NEVER FORGOTTEN
    It will be in a fancy style writing.

Can any think of something that would sound better or do you think that it sounds nice as it is.

Cheers

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

What is it that you want on your arm? I got the last part with “RIP ALWAYS….”, but didnt quite get my head around the first part.

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

Sounds long and wordy. Get a killer piece of artwork that symbolizes the same idea. Art will always illicit more than words, and it’ll look so much better. 🙂

gazza_606
    Participant
    @gazza_606

I wanted, RIP ALWAYS LOVED AND NEVER FORGOTTEN, i hate deciding on tattoos. I am booked in on Friday and need to think of something by then.

Currently on my arm i have a lion head with tribal around and a england flag with tribal around. I want to join these together with tribal and mixed in there i want a memorial saying or artwork like iggybuddi has said but i am unsure what.

Cheers

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

If you aren’t sure what to get, you should wait. You should sit on an idea for a couple months before getting it permanently etched into your skin. If it were me, I’d put the memorial on the other arm because it doesn’t sound like it would really fit with your two existing pieces. That being said, I also wouldn’t get a tattoo in two days unless I already knew what I wanted for at least 2 months before that. Just my thoughts.

gazza_606
    Participant
    @gazza_606

Hiya mate, thanks for the advice. I have been wanting a tattoo for the last 2 months and what i said about in earlier posts was the idea (the saying). What sort of art work were you thinking

The other arm has tribal on and also a snake so it will probably fit on the arm with my leo tattoo.

I am now thinking along the lines of a cross maybe with a scroll piece around it with a similar sort of saying in it. Maybe a three piece scroll with the following words in different segments
    RIP
    ALWAYS LOVED
    NEVER FORGOTTEN

Thats the trouble with me, i suddenly say i want a tattoo then i go an get one, i never really think about it but this is the one i have thought about wanting the most.

Cheers

gazza_606
    Participant
    @gazza_606

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o648/gazza_606/DSC_0396.jpg

This is what i have now, i hope it works. I want to join those to together and then add the memorial tattoo into it. They look better in real life, phone camera quailty is rubbish.

shawncooper78
    Participant
    @shawncooper78

I understand your problem buddy. The thing is that you want a tat to depict your feelings but you have not found an idea yet. I will insist you to take some time and plan your tattoo well as it will remain for the lifetime with you.

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

^^ What they all said.
    And make sure you find a different artist for your next piece, the guys here will point you in the right direction if you ask for recommendations

gazza_606
    Participant
    @gazza_606

ok a may wait then, what is wrong with the tattoos i have?

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

DSC_0396.jpg

They’re very poorly done.
    This is what a decent Lion tattoo should look like:

lion-tattoo.jpg

It’a all obtainable, you just need to be patient, find the right artist and dig deep!

Good luck,

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

If I were you, I’d cancel that appointment, and hang around here a bit longer before doing something new. For example, give us the name of the artist you want to use for starters.

what is wrong with the tattoos i have?

No. I can’t……

gazza_606
    Participant
    @gazza_606

yes that lion looks good, but the tattoo i have had done is exactly the same as the picture that i gave them as i thought that the picture would be good as a tattoo. and i had to bear in mind that my arms are not the biggest so having a massive lion head would just not work

i will send you the picture of another one i have got shortly and the tattoo that i have found that i would like to go with it to see if it would be a good combination.

The place i have them done is custom tattoo in worthing uk and have never thought the tattoos they do are poor quality.

Cheers

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

but the tattoo i have had done is exactly the same as the picture that i gave them

Is this the picture you presented to them?
    lawon.jpg

Did you do it @ Kalima tattoo?

gazza_606
    Participant
    @gazza_606

it aint that bad mate, dont take the p***, ok it could be better but at the end of the day it still looks like a lion

Tribal Lion By Agaricgreywolf | How To Tattoo it isnt as defined as that but still looks like a bloody lion tho.

No i didnt go to kalima as i heard some bad comments about them, i went to custom tattoo which is down the road. I have had alot of people go there and they are extremely happy with there tattoos.

one other i have is http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o648/gazza_606/DSC_0401.jpg and the one i am looking at is along the lines of http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o648/gazza_606/DSC_0402.jpg as it would look like it goes together.

Also i did have a reaction after it healed with the lion tattoo where it came up with a bad rash and had to use creams on it which did fade it, and they had to re do it all a few months down the line and i must admit it is not the best but i still like it

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.