maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

This should make up for my shitty Punisher skull.

547008_10151243750200042_2102974330_n.jpg

Thinking about doing a Halloween themed pant leg. Though this piece hurt like a bitch!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looks ace mate 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks good

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

Thanks guys. The artist claimed he’d only been at it for three years. I saw his color work and loved it. Had to get a piece from him.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Looks just great. Love the colors. 🙂

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Looks good man. I’d like to get something similar one day – preferably from Scotty Munster.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Looking very nice and good use of outline. You can def extend that piece.
    What was the artist’s name?

Take care
    Matthew

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Awsome color and shading!

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@Sherav 119234 wrote:

Looking very nice and good use of outline. You can def extend that piece.
    What was the artist’s name?

Take care
    Matthew

Robbie Lafollette at Ink Spot Tattoos off International Drive in Orlando, Fl. Chain tattoo shop, but I found this artist there. He had a portfolio of a lot of his old tattoos and I said, “I like the color work, but the line work is a little off.” He then says, “those are also from my first year. Here’s some of my new work.” I loved what I saw, so I gave him free reign on this piece. Only input I had was that I wanted a pumpkin, and I wanted his eyes a little pointier.

As far as what I want to do next, I’d like to make it a Halloween themed piece. Throw a tombstone with a ghost floating out of it, a crow hanging out on top, throw a tree in there somewhere, and tie it all together with the grass and night sky. The girlfriend also got a piece from him:

185140_4665333388571_1141813673_n.jpg

Shitty picture, but you get the idea.

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@D3FiANC3 119225 wrote:

Looks good man. I’d like to get something similar one day – preferably from Scotty Munster.

You brought up that name, I go to his website, I see this pic: pumpkin%20tattoo,%20jack-o-lantern%20tattoo,%20scotty%20munster%20tattoo2.jpg And I realize that it is one of like three that this artist had used as a guide to create my piece.

Now, the question being, does a fully colored tattoo scab worse than an all black tattoo? The scabs on this are ridiculous!

newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

Looks very good. Like it

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.