Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Hello everyone, good to be back on the site, I’ve been having withdrawl symptoms ๐Ÿ™

What does everybody think of the new layout/style, personally i think it’s nice will take some getting used to though haha ๐Ÿ™‚ Rip the old layout ๐Ÿ™

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I wondered what was going on!

‘We will be offline for a few hours’

Looks great ๐Ÿ™‚

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

it taken such a fucking enourmous amount of time and thigns are still broken now.

will hopefully be able to fix the remaining issues while the forum is live though.

the embedded videos and stuff should now be working again

just got to work on thr translations and such and then some big announcements to be made also!!

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@turbosatan 119159 wrote:

it taken such a fucking enourmous amount of time and thigns are still broken now.

will hopefully be able to fix the remaining issues while the forum is live though.

the embedded videos and stuff should now be working again

just got to work on thr translations and such and then some big announcements to be made also!!

Sound’s really good, looking foreword to hearing about the announcements!

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

Just testing to see what this looks like ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Absolutely hating the new emoticons. They are far too small and difficult to see.

The new scroll-bar in some/most posts, likewise, is quite annoying and completely pointless.

Furthermore, the thing here at top, that has my face and awards and points and whatnot.. it’s 2″ tall, and almost entirely wasted space. What. The. Fuck?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@ArniVidar 119164 wrote:

Absolutely hating the new emoticons. They are far too small and difficult to see.

The new scroll-bar in some/most posts, likewise, is quite annoying and completely pointless.

Furthermore, the thing here at top, that has my face and awards and points and whatnot.. it’s 2″ tall, and almost entirely wasted space. What. The. Fuck?

I will have to agree Most of the space is wasted with a bunch of crap that no one cares about (level, points, how many post, awards, ect.) who gives a fuck then there is this tiny little box were the actual post is WTF? Now that I have used this more it pisses me off more.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

where did my reply go?

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

i just tried to reply with “not feeling the layout myself. glad to see the forum is online tho.” and it disappeared.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I too am glad things are back.
    I thought I was in pennsylvania, USA, but apparently I’m now in the UK!

Blimey!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Hello again!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@yodaddynukka 119185 wrote:

i just tried to reply with “not feeling the layout myself. glad to see the forum is online tho.” and it disappeared.

There was a time yesterday when some things didn’t quite work, so perhaps you replied within that time?

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I like it! It’s definitely a nice change

Glad the site is back, I was having withdrawals ๐Ÿ˜›

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

I think it looks cleaner and I do like the layout of the general index more, though I agree that the avatar areas in the actual posts waste a lot of space. There’s most likely a setting where the points, level, etc that no one really cares about can be turned off.

Glad its back online ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Thaela 119198 wrote:

There’s most likely a setting where the points, level, etc that no one really cares about can be turned off.

If anyone discovers this option please share this info. This huge banner of the posters info just kills this new layout.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.