AcesOverKowboys
Participant
@acesoverkowboys

Hi all. Being a pen-n-ink and graffitti artist looking to become certified in the art of tattooing, I wandered in here looking for some relevant information, tips an tricks. Turns out if you haven’t got your cert yet they won’t even let you in their little club. That’s fine by me, I for one know the safety and health hazards involved with tattooing as well as the technique needed. I know plenty of ignorant people start on victims haphazardly without knowing anything and that’s not good for anyone.

What I thought was funny however is that while “trying to rid the world of ‘scratchers’ and people who buy cheap equipment from eBay “(taken from the first lengthy message by TurboSatan that I got upon activating my account regarding the ‘pro only’ section and lack of help available to motivated part timers), they have ads like these running on their site.

717598E7-373B-455B-8B4E-00E0BB688E08-2288-000001FB08819447.jpg

What a bunch of hypocritical self-righteous bs. Lmao.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I’m guessing they have no control over those?

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Google ads bro. Google compiles you searches into a “greatest hits” of what you might buy.
I always see ads for motorcycle tires everywhere. Its like im being stalked by the internets.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

We have no control over which ads appear. That’s just google giving you ads directly related to what YOU have been searching for. This ad is tailored entirely for you. Me, I’d probably just see ads for DVD’s and home theater equipment.. oh, and naked chicks in tattoos 😉

AcesOverKowboys
Participant
@acesoverkowboys

Lol that’s still funny. I mean, I’d been looking for tattoo forums all day. I guess that keyword affected what pops up in a very broad array. I personally have a shop where I buy my supplies, I wouldn’t trust anything I from the net. Still, I don’t see that type of ad on most websites I visit. Low funding?

Panter
Participant
@panter

Haters gonna hate…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.