angelooo
Participant
@angelooo

[lang=it]Ciao ragazzi…

Voi ne sapete sicuramente più di me in merito…

Vorrei farmi il mio primo tatuaggio e vorrei che fosse un ottimo lavoro (ho visto dei lavori non propriamente eseguiti bene)… Mi trovo su Milano, mi avevano consigliato Emanuele Peren, cosa ne pensate?

L’idea è quella di farlo dietro la spalla..Questo è il tatuaggio che vorrei fare:
wolf_tattoo_paw.jpg
Vi piace il tattoo ed è abbinato al luogo in cui vorrei farlo o potrei creare dei “problemi”?

Vorrei far ricreare il disegno dal tatuatore o anche da un disegnatore per far si che non sia una copia ma che sia unico…
Il lavoro sopra eseguito mi sembra perfetto…

[/lang]

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

So everybody doesn’t have to go to GoogleTranslate here is what Angelooo said above:

Hello guys …

You will certainly know more than me about …

I would like to get me my first tattoo and I wish it was a great job (I’ve seen the work not properly performed well) … I am in Milan, I was advised Emanuele Peren, what do you think?

The idea is to do it behind the shoulder .. This is the tattoo I want to do:

Do you like the tattoo and is mated to the place where I would do it or I could create “problems”?

I would like to recreate the drawing from tattooer or also by a designer to make sure that it is not a copy but that is unique …
The work carried out above seems perfect …

My Response:

I love that idea! Wolves are my favorite and I’m in the animal welfare industry so it’s perfect for me. I just might steal it (and make alterations of course) for myself. I think it would look great on a shoulder, but make sure to make it big and bold. And done by a great artist. I’m sure someone here will be able to tell you if Emmanuel is good or not. Keep us posted with pics!

Translated to Italian:

Mi piace l’idea! I lupi sono i miei preferiti e sono nel settore del benessere degli animali, quindi è perfetto per me. Ho appena potrebbe rubare (e apportare modifiche, ovviamente) per me. Penso che sarebbe fantastico su una spalla, ma assicuratevi di fare le cose in grande e in grassetto. E fatto da un grande artista. Sono sicuro che qualcuno qui sarà in grado di dirvi se Emmanuel è buono o no. Tienici pubblicato con le foto!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

I have to say I am loving this tattoo. What a great idea! It’s brilliant, really. I’d like to have one myself. I think it would be just fine on your shoulder. :):):):):)

ArniVidar
@arnividar
iggybuddi;119063 wrote:
So everybody doesn’t have to go to GoogleTranslate here is what Angelooo said above:

The forum translates it just fine on it’s own, inline 🙂

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi
ArniVidar;119094 wrote:
The forum translates it just fine on it’s own, inline 🙂

It didn’t for me the other day, so I had to use google translate. But its translated now. My bad, Arni 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.