peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Well I ended up getting to see Alex today aswell. Did 8 hours and even after deciding to do it in B/G we ran out of time and got thrown out by security lol

Have to go to Italy to finish it. Just the flower and the bottom part, the Apple in red and the nails in the apple 🙂

2gy6eu1.jpg

Panter
Participant
@panter

Superb!
I did wonder what would happen if artists ran out of time… and that’s in then, committed to travel to get it done!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

You make me sick.

Awesome piece. 😀

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Panter;118763 wrote:
Superb!
I did wonder what would happen if artists ran out of time… and that’s in then, committed to travel to get it done!

Thanks,

There was a guy at the convention who was having his first piece done ever and he went for a full chest piece, was looking awesome. He booked in for the whole 3 days.

He sat through all day Friday and all day saturday. Then the artists said he is canceling the final day as he thinks his skin has had enough. The guy was pleading with him to finsih it but he wouldnt. Now the guy has to fly to American from the UK to have it finished, kinda sucks!

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

Awesome peice dude ! Congratulations! If you keep going at this rate, youll be covered in no time!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Look’s very nice mate.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.