caucasianamerican
Participant
@caucasianamerican

thinking about getting a full back tat of a leafless tree all opinions and ideas appreciated

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Sound’s truly amazing.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Will look kind of plain, wont it?

caucasianamerican
Participant
@caucasianamerican

well im thinking if i can find the right artist then no it wont look plain its more or less kinda representing a hard time im going through in my life right now thats one reason im leaving myself the possibility to add life to it in the future if i want to

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
caucasianamerican;118057 wrote:
well im thinking if i can find the right artist then no it wont look plain its more or less kinda representing a hard time im going through in my life right now thats one reason im leaving myself the possibility to add life to it in the future if i want to

Thats very true 🙂

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

I like the idea and I think leaving it open to add life later on as your situation changes is very good. Sounds most interesting, actually. Would love to see pics if you get it & it would be nice to see it later on if you add to it. :):):)

iWebbs
Participant
@iwebbs

That sounds like a great idea. So you would leave almost the top empty? To add forms of life for great things that happen to you in the future? What kind of ideas have you got for the representation of life? Really like this idea!! Be great to see some pictures

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.