peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I am off to Victor Portugal in December to continue my back piece and as usual will be driving.

I thought on the way back I will head over to some other countries. I have chosen a route, picture below ๐Ÿ™‚

I am looking for top notch artists along this route or as close to. I thought if there is any along the way I will stop and get a piece ๐Ÿ™‚

Any recommendations?

I know Boris is on the way and I think Buena Vista in Germany somewhere but is there any others really worth to see?

Cheers!

sb097c.png

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Dude.. you fucking crazy!

Salutรฉ!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Sounds like a real adventure and totally awesome! Wish I could travel, especially if I were traveling to get a new tattoo! :):):):):):)

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
ArniVidar;117788 wrote:
Dude.. you fucking crazy!

Salutรฉ!

lol!

Well I tried contacting Silvano Fiato as a first choice but he’s booked till 2014….

Plenty more on the way though ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

How many miles is that?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
buttwheat;117818 wrote:
How many miles is that?

Its nearly 3000 miles round trip with diversions ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter

Have you thought about contacting a tattoo magazine about your exploits? I know I’d be fascinated in reading an article about your tattoos so far, what drives you and where you’re headed with them etc ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Panter;117823 wrote:
Have you thought about contacting a tattoo magazine about your exploits? I know I’d be fascinated in reading an article about your tattoos so far, what drives you and where you’re headed with them etc ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks mate but I am not one for the limelight but maybe I should document it somehow ๐Ÿ™‚

Maybe a blog lol

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

A drive through Europe getting work from the best artists along the way sounds fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed your last trip and look forward to your updates from this one.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Oleg Turyanskiy is going to be in Brussels, Belgium Nov. 23-25.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

randy engelhard heaven of colours and andy Engel are both in Germany.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Sounds amazing dude.

It must be so good to be able to drive around Europe so easily. Damn this fucking isolated island that I’m stuck on!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
peterpoose;117821 wrote:
Its nearly 3000 miles round trip with diversions ๐Ÿ™‚

Crap that is like driving across the US.

Panter
Participant
@panter
peterpoose;117824 wrote:
Thanks mate but I am not one for the limelight but maybe I should document it somehow ๐Ÿ™‚

Maybe a blog lol

That would be good, plenty of free sites out there to do it on too ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Once in a life time opportunity, make the most of it and have fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.