ALEX55
    Participant
    @alex55

I got the outline of my second half sleeve finished 16 days ago. I have been trying to schedule an appointment to get it finished for the last week and it hasnt worked. We finally found a date but then it snowed and he canceled, I recently asked about doing it Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday on Monday he said he would let me know tomorrow (Tuesday) but he never responded. I do not want to be an annoying client but I go back to school soon and want to get it finished before then, any advice? The shop is almost an hour away so I dont want to drive there unless I’m gonna get it done. Thanks

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Well an hour isnt far.

Personally I would drive down there.

ALEX55
    Participant
    @alex55

I know its not far but I have his facebook, cell phone number, and the shop’s number shouldn’t that be more than enough to try to schedule an appointment?

cascade505
    @

I don’t think it would hurt to keep pestering him. You pay his bills by getting a tattoo from him, customers are the most important part of his business.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Is he worth finishing it? post a pic of what you got so far.
    The guy sounds like a flake post a link to his work.
    which one of these did you choose? http://www.thetattooforum.com/artist-t21808.html

ALEX55
    Participant
    @alex55

i ended up going to matt he did a good job with the line work in my opinion. i figure hes just busy i really want him to finish it! pics are in my album

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

I think it’s bad he’s not booking you in! Give it a few more days then call again, he can’t not finish it!

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Ring the shop, tell him to stop being a complete fucking moron and ask him if you make a trip to the studio can you book in without him being a dick. 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

You should have listen to the advice given to you here in this thread http://www.thetattooforum.com/artist-t21808.html. But you didn’t no one said go to Matt. what was wrong with the artist that I suggested to you? Did you even call him?

ALEX55
    Participant
    @alex55

jason is all the way in pittsburgh, more than 6 hours away from me i cant commit that much travel for a half sleeve. i tried for pangburn but saw he was totally booked for a long time

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

You cant find cheap ariplane tickets or go with train?

ALEX55
    Participant
    @alex55

how is an 18 year old kid supposed to get enough money for a roundtrip flight, possibly a hotel, andddd get a half sleeve tattoo which would probably be $200/hour i worked all summer but thats not nearly enough but thank you

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ALEX55 121852 wrote:

jason is all the way in pittsburgh, more than 6 hours away from me i cant commit that much travel for a half sleeve. i tried for pangburn but saw he was totally booked for a long time

Where do you live?

ALEX55
    Participant
    @alex55

new jersey

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Well the way i see it is this. You gata ask yourself do you want to kill prime realestate with subpar artists at 18 or wait and save your money till you can afford the artist thats 6 hrs away?
    I realise thats its too late for that but it bugs me when i see teenagers with sleeves ironed out with bad work. I dont mean you i just mean in general.
    Anyways, good luck with the appt. If the guys a flake find someone else.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.