Tura
Participant
@tura

[lang=no]Hei, er helt ny så tipper dette er feil sted å starte denne tråden, men men…

Jeg er 17,5 år gammel og tenker på å ta min første tatovering til minne om min eldre bror som døde i Oktober. Han har også bursdag i Oktober så tenker på å
ta en tatovering nå i Oktober. Men jeg er ikke sikker på hva jeg skal tatovere. Har dere tips eventuelt noen bilder?

Ps. Skal ha den på undersiden av armen ned mot håndleddet.

Takk på forhånd[/lang]

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

What is the first thing you think of when you think of you’re brother? For example good memories? a hobby of he’s etc.

Tura
Participant
@tura

[lang=no]Han likte biologi og menneske hjernen så det bli veldig vanskelig. Jeg tenkte mer bare på en enkel tekst med navnet hans eller noe. Har dere noen bilder som eksempel?[/lang]

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Tura;116766 wrote:
[lang=no]Han likte biologi og menneske hjernen så det bli veldig vanskelig. Jeg tenkte mer bare på en enkel tekst med navnet hans eller noe. Har dere noen bilder som eksempel?[/lang]

At the end of the day it’s personal preferance but a lot of people will tell you to go with a image to give you’re brother the true memorial tattoo he deservs. If he was in to Biolagy and the brain etc that could make a awesome tattoo. Theres nothing to show as a example really go to the tattoo artist of you’re choice and ask them to design you’re tattoo for you it’s their job, if you tell you’re artist that he was in to brain and biolagy im sure they could come up with something really good.

Good luck!

Tura
Participant
@tura

[lang=no]Tusen takk!

Håper noen andre kan legge ut noen bilder! Jeg vil ikke ha en for avansert tatovering, tenkte bare på en liten enkel en med tekst![/lang]

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Then just go to a tattoo artist and tell him that. He’ll draw up a font for you in a few minutes.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Put some thought into this and don’t go get some boring ass text.

Maybe something like this but be clever and hide your brothers name in there.

Screen-shot-2012-05-30-at-11.05.31-AM.png

Tura
Participant
@tura

[lang=no]My brother had a tatoo like that, so i dont want that, but thank you for answer! My taste is a simple text[/lang]

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Think of tattooing like you were decorating your house. Its an art form.

You wouldn’t paint everything in your house in white would you?

Just the same people on here follow an art form and simple lettering just doesn’t cut it as tattoo art wise but if it is really what you want and it seems like you do then you have already made your mind up and don’t really need any help L(

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

damn man here you go plain ass text pick one

fonts.gif

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.