xtasy4element
Participant
    @xtasy4element

Hello all, i am new to this forum !
i want to ask a question,
i have made a tatto to myself 2 years ago , but now i regretted the draft, and i want change it , actually i hate it now , and i ashamed to have this draft in my hand 🙁
can i find some artist that can change the draft or to expand? make it more to look like something else and not to this i have now .. there is the picturetatto.png and i want make it something with gore, splatter, death , etc..
just i dont have enough moneyto remove it ..

Thank you, and sorry for my bad english ..

Zorba
Participant
    @zorba

Oh please don’t. You’ll ruin it. Its beautiful!

-Zorba
"The Veiled Male"
http://www.doubleveil.net

"Life is too LONG for bad ink!"

xtasy4element
Participant
    @xtasy4element
Zorba;116102 wrote:
Oh please don’t. You’ll ruin it. Its beautiful!

Yes maybe its beautiful for a girl, but for me its a problem ( if u know what i mean .. ) i feel so bad with this thing in my hand 🙁 ok when i did it i dont think that i will regret someday ..

jerryatrophy
Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Just have another buff farie with a handful of hair in his right hand and his left hand on his crotch. Thatll make it more manly. 😉 j/k. I am assuming that the problem is that your a dude right?

xtasy4element
Participant
    @xtasy4element
jerryatrophy;116117 wrote:
Just have another buff farie with a handful of hair in his right hand and his left hand on his crotch. Thatll make it more manly. 😉 j/k. I am assuming that the problem is that your a dude right?

Yes, right! And
That i hate it now.. I like tattoos , but not this one.. Can i do something? Its possible?

mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

cover that shit up with a huge colored skull and background,
that tattoo doesnt belong on you

if you dont know a coverup artist in your area, shout out where you live and perhaps someone on the forum can help you out

currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
xtasy4element
Participant
    @xtasy4element
mrchen;116122 wrote:
cover that shit up with a huge colored skull and background,
that tattoo doesnt belong on you

if you dont know a coverup artist in your area, shout out where you live and perhaps someone on the forum can help you out

yes i want to cover it or make something with it but i dont have any idea what draft should i do ..
thats why i looking for artist :/

Zorba
Participant
    @zorba
xtasy4element;116103 wrote:
Yes maybe its beautiful for a girl, but for me its a problem ( if u know what i mean .. ) i feel so bad with this thing in my hand 🙁 ok when i did it i dont think that i will regret someday ..

So you’re a guy? So what?

There’s nothing wrong with guys enjoying a little bit of beauty. Even straight guys. Guys don’t *always* have to get something ugly…

Remember that one of the most fearsome empires in the world was ruled from a throne named after a flower. The Chrysanthemum throne of imperial Japan.

I’d wear that tattoo with pride!

-Zorba
"The Veiled Male"
http://www.doubleveil.net

"Life is too LONG for bad ink!"

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
xtasy4element;116103 wrote:
Yes maybe its beautiful for a girl, but for me its a problem ( if u know what i mean .. )

So.. you were a woman when you got the tattoo then? What made you so suddenly less manly that you can no longer tolerate a pretty tattoo on yourself and must decorate yourself with “gore, splatter, death” to make up for your lost manhood?

I agree with Zorba. You should leave it alone.

test sig
clay1680
    @

Just put like spring break 09 under it and make intp a joke tattoo tthen ppl wont think youre just some pussy who got a fairy tattoo on u

Amok
Participant
    @amok

Flowers and butterflies are pretty common on men. There’s nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Why don’t you get a wolf or a skull next to it then?

Instagram: pacsyd
ArniVidar
    @arnividar
clay1680;116269 wrote:
then ppl wont think youre just some pussy who got a fairy tattoo on u

You, sir, are a dumbass.

test sig
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.