xtasy4element
Participant
@xtasy4element

Hello all, i am new to this forum !
i want to ask a question,
i have made a tatto to myself 2 years ago , but now i regretted the draft, and i want change it , actually i hate it now , and i ashamed to have this draft in my hand 🙁
can i find some artist that can change the draft or to expand? make it more to look like something else and not to this i have now .. there is the picturetatto.png and i want make it something with gore, splatter, death , etc..
just i dont have enough moneyto remove it ..

Thank you, and sorry for my bad english ..

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Oh please don’t. You’ll ruin it. Its beautiful!

xtasy4element
Participant
@xtasy4element
Zorba;116102 wrote:
Oh please don’t. You’ll ruin it. Its beautiful!

Yes maybe its beautiful for a girl, but for me its a problem ( if u know what i mean .. ) i feel so bad with this thing in my hand 🙁 ok when i did it i dont think that i will regret someday ..

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Just have another buff farie with a handful of hair in his right hand and his left hand on his crotch. Thatll make it more manly. 😉 j/k. I am assuming that the problem is that your a dude right?

xtasy4element
Participant
@xtasy4element
jerryatrophy;116117 wrote:
Just have another buff farie with a handful of hair in his right hand and his left hand on his crotch. Thatll make it more manly. 😉 j/k. I am assuming that the problem is that your a dude right?

Yes, right! And
That i hate it now.. I like tattoos , but not this one.. Can i do something? Its possible?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

cover that shit up with a huge colored skull and background,
that tattoo doesnt belong on you

if you dont know a coverup artist in your area, shout out where you live and perhaps someone on the forum can help you out

xtasy4element
Participant
@xtasy4element
mrchen;116122 wrote:
cover that shit up with a huge colored skull and background,
that tattoo doesnt belong on you

if you dont know a coverup artist in your area, shout out where you live and perhaps someone on the forum can help you out

yes i want to cover it or make something with it but i dont have any idea what draft should i do ..
thats why i looking for artist :/

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
xtasy4element;116103 wrote:
Yes maybe its beautiful for a girl, but for me its a problem ( if u know what i mean .. ) i feel so bad with this thing in my hand 🙁 ok when i did it i dont think that i will regret someday ..

So you’re a guy? So what?

There’s nothing wrong with guys enjoying a little bit of beauty. Even straight guys. Guys don’t *always* have to get something ugly…

Remember that one of the most fearsome empires in the world was ruled from a throne named after a flower. The Chrysanthemum throne of imperial Japan.

I’d wear that tattoo with pride!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
xtasy4element;116103 wrote:
Yes maybe its beautiful for a girl, but for me its a problem ( if u know what i mean .. )

So.. you were a woman when you got the tattoo then? What made you so suddenly less manly that you can no longer tolerate a pretty tattoo on yourself and must decorate yourself with “gore, splatter, death” to make up for your lost manhood?

I agree with Zorba. You should leave it alone.

clay1680
@

Just put like spring break 09 under it and make intp a joke tattoo tthen ppl wont think youre just some pussy who got a fairy tattoo on u

Amok
Participant
@amok

Flowers and butterflies are pretty common on men. There’s nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Why don’t you get a wolf or a skull next to it then?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
clay1680;116269 wrote:
then ppl wont think youre just some pussy who got a fairy tattoo on u

You, sir, are a dumbass.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.