Mpardo
Participant
    @mpardo

Hey guys, i’m looking for a great black n grey artist around atlanta or chattanooga.
I’m thingking of gettin a half or full sleeve. Style would be realism.
I personally like Tony mancia’s style, but he’s got over a year waiting list.
So i looked around and i found jace masula and mike mcmahon. I like both their style.
But if anyone got suggestions where i should go to get black grey realism style sleeve, or any reviews about masula or mcmahon, i’m all ears. Thanks

anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous

Tony Mancia’s work is incredible, but I wouldn’t classify his work as realism. Jace Masula is a great artist also, but B&G isn’t really his thing. It’s too bad that you just missed Stefano’s guest spot at All or Nothing. You can also check out Tye Harris in Nashville if you don’t mind driving. I’m sure mrchen will have some more suggestions for you since Atlanta is his area.

mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

javier the new hire at Russ Abbotts Ink and Dagger rocks black and grey and because he is new he has spots,
masula is very good, but color is his thing,
tony is amazing if you wanted to wait,
dave tedder at all or nothing just rocked out a half toroso skull and stuff in b&g and it looks awesome,
daves kinda slow, but he could get it done,

currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
Mpardo
Participant
    @mpardo

thanks a lot guys, i probably go to tye harris to talk about my ideas. we’ll see from there. He seems really good with b&g.
Mancia is amazing, but i dont know if i’m still in the area for the next year and a half, cause i move around a lot (job related).
I know every artists have their own style, But if you know any artist that has similar style to mancia, i will check him/her out for sure.
Dave is great but mike’s work seems to have the same idea of what i have in mind, so any reviews on Mcmahon at AllOrNothing ?? http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=219
Thanks.

mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

hes not that good,

never seen anyone rush to get tattooed by him, hes just ok

currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous
mrchen;116090 wrote:
hes not that good,

never seen anyone rush to get tattooed by him, hes just ok

I think he’s quite good.

6976602419_7ac53da2bc_z.jpg

6767951165_d51022fc1e_z.jpg

6767962531_45f921af1c_z.jpg

peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose

Damn, looks pretty good to me!

A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen