EricM
@

My girlfriend will be one year sober next week, and she wants to get a tattoo to commemorate this. I’ve always wanted a tattoo, and I am thinking about getting one with her.

I want a phoenix tattoo.. detailed and colorful, so I imagine I am talking 2-4 sessions. For her, she wants something fairly small on her bikini line to start off with (it’s both of our firsts!).

Any words of wisdom, or suggestions on how to proceed with selecting an artist (We are in Newport Beach, CA), design, or anything else that might be helpful?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Post up links to the portfolios of any artists you are considering so we can provide some feedback. Normally we would recommend someone, but I don’t think there’s much need in California with all of the talent you have out there. Make sure you pick someone whose style coincides with the type of work you’re looking for.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Get this

heart-tattoo.jpg

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Amok;115867 wrote:
Get this

heart-tattoo.jpg

lol, that will look awesome when not together 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

No particular words of wisdom here, apart from just don’t choose a crappy artist, but I just wanted to say congratulations to your GF for sticking with it! Good job.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.