MrAlex2You
Participant
@mralex2you

Hey everyone..

I am going to get this tattoo above my knee, or maybe we’ll call it my thigh, I’m not quite sure:

bearpaw-1.jpg

My questions are: Would there be any issue with it being above the knee maybe 3+ inches? Any issues with stretching from walking, bending, etc.?

Also, (and I know this is probably an overly asked asinine question) what, if anyone has been tattooed there, would the pain level be on a scale from 1-10? I’m a pretty meaty guy with meat there. I have one other tattoo, on my forearm.

Thanks for the input!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

No, you’re not going to have any issues with the tattoo being there. As far as pain – and I am presuming you mean you are planning to get it on your quadricep – it will be less painful than your forearm.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you can see my thighs are tattooed with large pieces on the top sides and outsides both legs,
thighs are tough as nails, pain is not a issue, healing not an issue during most of the year, gotta wear clothes to let the piece breath

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I recently had my first lower half tattoo right above my left knee. Pain isn’t an issue. The only issue I had was I kept thinking I was going to kick my artist in the nuts from my reflexes of tattooing soo close to my kneecap. But I kept it in check. It healed great no problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.