jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Me and a couple buddies are riding up to Atlanta in a few hours after i get off work. I’m going to all or nothing. Don’t have an appt, but I want to check out the shop and possibly put my name on a 6 month waiting list. Anyone have any experience with this shop?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Mrchen does

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I wear almost 200 hours from the shop

all or nothing traditionally has had a great line up of artists, some of the countries best worked at AON in the past,
the current lineup is not good,

Dave Tedder is still there, but doesnt care like he used to
Matt Dunlap the manager is good
Brandon Bond is 500$ deposit, he decides if he can stand you enough to tattoo you, then 200$ an hour, minimum 4, wait about a year. He is still good, though he doesnt work much

everyone left, Id go somewhere else (mystic Owl, ink and dagger)

AON did have stefano alacantra as guest this week for atlanta tattoo convention

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I went to see the shop and try to book an appt with tony mancia. The guy at the desk told me he opened his own shop but wouldn’t tell me anything else. Guess they had a falling out. He recommended tedder for the b&g horror piece I want but his book only had color work. Albeit amazing color. There wasn’t but maybe one example of his b&g. I was kind of disappointed by the “front of house” staff. All he wanted to do was show me work on his upper thigh. Good work but kinda creepy.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

tony left,
dave is good but isnt into it like he used to be
dave doesnt do shit in black and grey
front staff doesnt know didly

Id run,

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

get tony manicia at his private studio,
hit ex all or nothign employees at their new employers

vince villavazo owns mystic owl tattoo
sean herman is at royla street in mobile al
josh woods at black 13 in nashville
chris vennekamp, horror master, lucky draw acworth
many many more

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Yeah at that point I wasn’t feeling it so I just left. I know enough not to let someone (who does all color all the time) tattoo a large b&g piece on prime real estate.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

russ abbott at ink and dagger recently hired a real sharp black and grey guy names Javier Rivera, you should check him out, hes new too so he isnt booked out a year!

Tony is working out of his private atlanta studio, but he was a year plus wait last I looked

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.