WeGotTattoo
@

Hi Everyone,

Im new the forum but was looking for some artists or individuals with awesome tattoos they wouldnt mind sharing with me to put up on my facebook page! We need more women on our page with awesome pictures of their tattoos but men and women both we will accept!

I am a local enthusiast out of Colorado, So no spam here!

My facebook page is also having a sweepstakes to give away a 4GB MP3 Player starting July 3rd. The Sweepstakes is to draw more people in to our page! So stop on by and like our page! post up some pictures if you want to or contact me if you want to help out with some rad pics!

http://www.facebook.com/wegottattoo

Thank You Guys!

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Any time someone says “our page” I immediately think its spam. Especially on a first post.

WeGotTattoo
@
jerryatrophy;115605 wrote:
Any time someone says “our page” I immediately think its spam. Especially on a first post.

Na, not spam. Just an entrepreneur out of Colorado whos been in the tattoo field for a little now. Branded my “business” as We Got Tattoo. My electronic and computer gig I ran through ebay was All Gathered Up. But ya, holding a sweepstakes to win an mp3 player. Mainly for advertising and get the people to our facebook page. So far so good but advertising is a pain.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Yep just as I thought. Unsolicited advertising. Smells like spam to me.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked
Quote:
ust an entrepreneur …

Hahahaha. Just pissed myself a bit there.

WeGotTattoo
@
BertNaked;115632 wrote:
Hahahaha. Just pissed myself a bit there.

Should probably get that checked out 😀 Been my own boss for over 6 years now. From cell phones to computers to tattoo equipment and everything in between.

Wouldnt change what I do for anything. Love it with a passion and feeds the family, pays the bills, gives all of us the things we want and puts money in our pocket. What is there to complain about?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.