Original six
Participant
@original-six

I know it’s make believe I’m not say one is okay one is not, I’m saying that other things can be just as offensive to people as these kings of tattoos are to others?

clay1680
@

i would love to get ink from this man…those are his opinions and not mine but his artwork is incredible and reason enough to let him tattoo. he may be a white supremicist and have radical views about other races but thius does not deny his skill.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Many people may have the same views as him that have tattooed you but are not as open as he is about it 🙂

Original six
Participant
@original-six

I’m looking for a cool well done tattoo, not someone to follow or look up to. You don’t even have to agree with him to appreciate his art. And if u dismiss his talent and skill just because you don’t agree with his views that’s just as ignorant as his views are to u.

Amok
Participant
@amok

No ones dismissing his talent at all. We’re saying that we wouldn’t let him tattoo us as a matter of principle. If you guys want him to tattoo you, go ahead, but I think you’re nearly as bad as him if you choose to do so.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

How is it as bad, that’s a small minded comment, how do you know that other people you come into contact with and socialize with don’t share the same views or similar views but just don’t express them? that’s similar to sayin u wouldn’t visit dubi because they have different views and ways of life, they mite not be as radical but there still different from your views. out of principle I choose not to support his views or agree with his views but that has nothing to do with the work he does or work I want?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i think the point is more would you support and finance an openly white supremacist? sure you might come into contact with someone that has same views as den and dont know it because that person isnt as open about it, but what if you did find out? would you still support this person if, lets say, he owned a shop you used to go to before you knew the fact?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Original six;115334 wrote:
And if u dismiss his talent and skill just because you don’t agree with his views that’s just as ignorant as his views are to u.

Let’s turn this on it’s head a bit with a little example:

You see a tattooist with skills honed by the devil himself…. he puts Dmitriy Samohin and those of his ilk to shame.

His only fault is that he is a violent and abusive pedophile. It’s never been proven and he’s never been arrested, but it’s widely known and acknowledged. You are the father of a boy and a girl, aged 3 and 5 respectively, and as a father you are naturally quite horrified of the whole concept of pedophiles.

But.. he’s the best there is….

Would you still get a tattoo by him?

Original six
Participant
@original-six
ArniVidar;115353 wrote:
Let’s turn this on it’s head a bit with a little example:

You see a tattooist with skills honed by the devil himself…. he puts Dmitriy Samohin and those of his ilk to shame.

His only fault is that he is a violent and abusive pedophile. It’s never been proven and he’s never been arrested, but it’s widely known and acknowledged. You are the father of a boy and a girl, aged 3 and 5 respectively, and as a father you are naturally quite horrified of the whole concept of pedophiles.

But.. he’s the best there is….

Would you still get a tattoo by him?

That’s different if he was actually acting upon his views I wold think differently but it’s not like the money he gets from my tattoo he would put towards a gas chamber, obviously if he was out acting upon the things the swastica stands for in racism terms. I would not go near him,,,,, all he has is a view and opinion different to mine. It’s not about going to him coz he’s the best but if you can live with different views and not judge then why not get a tattoo from a good tattoo artist.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You don’t seem to grasp the concept of racism. Being a racist IS the action.

This particular person acts on his views every time he sees a jew, thinks of a jew or hears of a jew. He acts by hating for absolutely no good reason.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

So by hating and avoiding a racist and judging a racist is that not doing what a racist does?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

No ?

Original six
Participant
@original-six

But u only feel that way towards him coz he’s different to you and has a different view to you

Original six
Participant
@original-six

I’m not agreeing of defending him I’m just saying that his views wouldn’t stop me getting something done by him if I had the chance,

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I see we have touched on a nerve here. What do you hate then? Niggers? Chinks? Spicks? Wops? Wetbacks? Jews? Christians? Baby elephants?

The human race would be far better off it there were no racists and no zealots. Both of these groups would be best located with a concrete boot at the bottom of the ocean.

This is not a question of opposite views. Opposite views is Christians and Catholics.
Racism is ignorance, and the obliteration and eradication of said ignorance is paramount to the survival of our species.
To be opposed to Hitlers work is not a different viewpoint. It’s being human.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.