pberge
Participant
@pberge

I spend a lot of time writing about tattoos on my blog, and it’s obviously biased in favor of tattoos. I recently wrote about 10 commonly used arguments against tattoos and was accused of picking the weak arguments to make my case stronger.

So, I’m calling for people who dislike tattoos to give their reasons why. I honesty want to hear legitimate reasons why there is so much hate towards tattooed people, and I plan on responding to any issue brought to the table.

Obviously the people visiting this forum are not very likely to hate tattoos, but I want to hear reasons you may have heard as a tattooed person.

You can leave a comment here or on my blog.
http://www.thetattooedengineer.com/2012/06/22/call-to-readers-why-do-you-dislike-tattoos/

Your help is greatly appreciated.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
pberge;115030 wrote:
I spend a lot of time writing about tattoos on my blog, and it’s obviously biased in favor of tattoos. I recently wrote about 10 commonly used arguments against tattoos and was accused of picking the weak arguments to make my case stronger.

So, I’m calling for people who dislike tattoos to give their reasons why. I honesty want to hear legitimate reasons why there is so much hate towards tattooed people, and I plan on responding to any issue brought to the table.

Obviously the people visiting this forum are not very likely to hate tattoos, but I want to hear reasons you may have heard as a tattooed person.

You can leave a comment here or on my blog.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

I’ve got to get myself on this blogging mlarky, there is good money to be made when registered with Google Ad Sense!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
peterpoose;115034 wrote:
there is good money to be made when registered with Google Ad Sense!

Only if you are one of the few that actually gets recognized and have a pretty large follower group. Else it just pays peanuts.

pberge
Participant
@pberge
peterpoose;115034 wrote:
I’ve got to get myself on this blogging mlarky, there is good money to be made when registered with Google Ad Sense!

I have been running this blog for over a year and do not have a single ad on it. My goal is to fight against the stereotypes about people with tattoos that I see all over the web, not to make money.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
pberge;115037 wrote:
My goal is to fight against the stereotypes about people with tattoos that I see all over the web, not to make money.

Glad to hear it. Welcome aboard ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
pberge;115037 wrote:
I have been running this blog for over a year and do not have a single ad on it. My goal is to fight against the stereotypes about people with tattoos that I see all over the web, not to make money.

Well done then ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hi, I am Wardy. I am the champion of activity on this forum.

People mostly hate tattoo’s because of the olden days really when sailor’s and thug’s used to get them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.