KDOG2012
Participant
@kdog2012

Forgive my noobness. I do have 2 tats already for background – a simple cross on my left shoulder and a celtic-tribal symbol on my left breast area. Now I’m trying to find an armband for my right arm. I’m having a difficult time deciding and am looking all over for one. I’m into more of the simple, clean tatts. I’m looking for a nice smooth tribal design maybe 3/4″ wide. I have no idea where to look. I went to shop I got my last tatts with and we came up with one but I’m still debating. (Don’t have it with me.) Any pointers and suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Welcome to forums mate!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome
try this amazing website!! click here

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Don’t look at website’s, pick the artist you want to do the tattoo and ask him to create you a unique design just for you. He might free hand one on you or come up with a stencil. It’s pointless looking on a website because your artist will probably change it anyway and most importantly you don’t want to see somebody with the same tattoo as you. Go to your artist and get him to design you you’re own.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
buttwheat;114666 wrote:
welcome

:D………

KDOG2012
Participant
@kdog2012
buttwheat;114666 wrote:
Welcome

LOL! Got me…..:cool:

KDOG2012
Participant
@kdog2012
Wardy;114695 wrote:
Don’t look at website’s, pick the artist you want to do the tattoo and ask him to create you a unique design just for you. He might free hand one on you or come up with a stencil. It’s pointless looking on a website because your artist will probably change it anyway and most importantly you don’t want to see somebody with the same tattoo as you. Go to your artist and get him to design you you’re own.

True. And the one I’ve worked on with that guy at the shop is still top on my list. But you’re right, I should work on a unique design….

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.