peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

As you all know my full sleeve is coming up with Dmitriy and I just wanted to share the ideas so far and get some feedback from you guys!

I have 3 or 4 folders with different themes with pictures. I guess we will decide on it together when I get there.

I have originally booked with Dmitriy for a colour sleeve as he does colour so nice. Having thought about it, I may have it more B/G with some small bits of darker colours. Not sure on this yet.

1 – Weird, wonderful and quirky. Something different, strange eyes, weird pics etc

2rgeyhs.jpg
1zojkhg.jpg

2 – A Space & lightning theme doing nebulae but I just don’t think the beauty of them can be redone in a tattoo properly as it wont remain shiny enough?
r0bfpi.jpg

3 – Wildlife – As he does this so well. Panthers Lions, tigers etc.

4 – I really like the painting by Rubens “The Fallen of the Damned” but I don’t know how well it would convert on a sleeve or whether it is possible to copy?
106fwgh.jpg

5 – A woodstock theme – with mostly B/G pics but with the famous picture below in colour?
2j3ijxh.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

I like all your ideas except the woodstock one, they’d all make a nice sleeve. Being a lover of weird shit I like the first option you posted the most.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

love the first or second
the rest would be fine, all good stuff except…….
woodstock, hell no

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

can’t wait to see it get started!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Love the first pic. I’m into that surreal shit.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Seems we all have similar tastes.

I was going with the weird and quirky as my first choice and Woodstock last. I do like the rubens painting though. I like the flow of it. Just not sure if it would make a good sleeve.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Definitely the first one.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Weird, wonderful and quirky all the way for me.

I, too, love that first pic.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Thanks all for your input!

I will surprise you with what we chose when I start on it 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I absolutely love the first one

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.