bizzle
Participant
@bizzle

whats peoples views on big visable pieces done by different artists? ie. one sleeve done by one and another by someone different

… i know each tattooist has their own touch and style of tattooing

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

There are so many uber talented artists out there I couldn’t see sticking with one. Most people that stick with one walk around with some soso ink.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

There was a guy that had an idea to have just skulls done, was either a full leg or sleeve cant remember but he got each top artist to do a skull each. looked awesome.

Cant find the link now but I think Bob Tyrell, Victor Portugal did 2 of them cant remember the rest.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
peterpoose;114373 wrote:
There was a guy that had an idea to have just skulls done, was either a full leg or sleeve cant remember but he got each top artist to do a skull each. looked awesome.

Cant find the link now but I think Bob Tyrell, Victor Portugal did 2 of them cant remember the rest.

His name is Jason Cornell, is a super nice guy. We met a couple years ago when we bot getting tattooed by Fat from Spain (Iker Ruiz) This weekend he got tattooed by Derek Nobel, Joshau Carlton, and Jaun Salgado.
I think he is like his third piece by Gogue.

Here is an article about by Jinxiboo it two years old so very incomplete because he adds tattoos very rapidly I think he is at 6 so far this year. http://www.jinxiboo.com/inkerviews/tattoo-collectors/jason-cornell-skull-sleeve-from-a-dream-team.html

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
buttwheat;114382 wrote:
His name is Jason Cornell, is a super nice guy. We met a couple years ago when we bot getting tattooed by Fat from Spain (Iker Ruiz) This weekend he got tattooed by Derek Nobel, Joshau Carlton, and Jaun Salgado.
I think he is like his third piece by Gogue.

Here is an article about by Jinxiboo it two years old so very incomplete because he adds tattoos very rapidly I think he is at 6 so far this year. http://www.jinxiboo.com/inkerviews/tattoo-collectors/jason-cornell-skull-sleeve-from-a-dream-team.html

Ah that’s it! Thanks for the link.

No Victor on there so my bad but fuck me yeah he has some serious names on that list!

Do you know if he had to pay for those as it could have been a freebie with the idea and collective talent involved?

I was thinking about something similar with a leg but couldn’t think of a theme lol maybe all hands or faces ๐Ÿ˜›

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Wait it was his leg lol

Ok I can do a sleeve then ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

No he pretty much has a body suit now he has some back and one leg with room on it.

Last I knew he was still paying but he has no problem getting in with any artist he wants.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

mix arists, there is too much talent to limit yourself to just one or two

the more you collect, the easier it is to get booked with who you want and the lower prices go, typically all collectors I know pay something, but they get many more hours for the buck, knowing pretty much for cetain they are going to get press froom the ink
the magazines like to shoot people with alot of good ink

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.