Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Who is the tattoo artist you would most likely to get tattooed by? It can be from any era any style and he/she does not have to alive

I myself would get tattooed by Norman Keith Collins(Sailor Jerry) and would get my body covered by him. Reason being i love the traditional work of tattooes more than i like pure detail, despite there being a lot more talent in these days i personally prefare the simple oldschool tattoo’s like Sailor Jerry produced.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

there are way too many awesome artists to pick, but i would have loved to have a full body suit by horiyoshi iii when he was younger.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
yodaddynukka;114236 wrote:
there are way too many awesome artists to pick, but i would have loved to have a full body suit by horiyoshi iii when he was younger.

Just looked at some of he’s work, looks awesome!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Wardy;114237 wrote:
Just looked at some of he’s work, looks awesome!

He certainly does!

I am trying to get tattooed at the moment by who I deem the best for me personally and reachable. I have secured 3 of the 4 I originally had in mind which are Victor Portugal, Dmitriy Samohen and Alex de Pase. Robert Hernandez is becoming a pain to try and get a tattoo from.

There are just so many awesome artists and styles coming out now, it is impossible to say “these are the top guys” any more. I guess in the old days you could probably name the top ten?

Someone kidnap Robert Hernandez and make him answer my emails! 🙂

Panter
Participant
@panter

Some work from Nikko Hurtado would be pretty cool

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
peterpoose;114241 wrote:
He certainly does!

I am trying to get tattooed at the moment by who I deem the best for me personally and reachable. I have secured 3 of the 4 I originally had in mind which are Victor Portugal, Dmitriy Samohen and Alex de Pase. Robert Hernandez is becoming a pain to try and get a tattoo from.

There are just so many awesome artists and styles coming out now, it is impossible to say “these are the top guys” any more. I guess in the old days you could probably name the top ten?

robert hernandez lives a rock stars life! he usually doesnt answer emails and the best way to get a hold of him is to show up at a convention early and show him some cash. seriously. most times he doesnt even book conventions and its first come first serve.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Either Shige or Jeff Gogue. Full back. Shoulders to knees. I’ve been saving the area for someone special. Maybe someday it will be one of these two.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
peterpoose;114241 wrote:
He certainly does!

I’m starting to wonder if you’re a rockstar. No tats and you manage to book your first w/ Portugal and follow it up with 2 more incredible, world renowned artists that some of us haven’t been able to nail down for years. 😮

Amok
Participant
@amok

Well I’m booked in with Stevie edge so pretty happy about that.

I’d love to get a tattoo by Peter Aurisch but I doubt it’ll ever happen.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

There is so much unbelievable talent out there now that my list is long with no one in particular on top. I just hope I don’t run out of skin before I’m done (which I will because there will always be someone new out there)

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Hopefully someday I’ll be on someone’s list.

Bobbeebo
Participant
@bobbeebo

jeromey tilt mccullock

or

jr tubbs

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Mike Roper. Don’t bother trying to find info on him because you can’t haha. He is a ghost, but one day it will happen!

You know the dude is good when this is what Grime says:
“Dude, and this is coming from me, for whatever that’s worth, but I’m a snob … Mike can tattoo circles around like 99% of the tattooers. Fuck, dude … that guy is insane … he’s the shit! I mean really, when I see it I’m like ‘Oh my God, I’ve got to get on the fucking ball!’ But he’s always been better than me. I don’t even know how much of this you should print …”

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Aussie Tom;114260 wrote:
Mike Roper. Don’t bother trying to find info on him because you can’t haha.

I’ve found pleanty about him just by simply googling he’s name.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I really have no usable space but I still dream, I am booked with several top artists but the pieces will be small 🙁

I dream of pieces by…………………

Jeff Gogue
Filip Leu
Timothy Hoyer, maybe with Chris ODonnel colab?
Weatherholtz
Ryan Mason
and many others

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.