hellosir1
Participant
@hellosir1

Hi!

Serious question but I should probably speak to a doctor about this also (let alone find a tattoist who will do it!)… but would there be any complications in getting a tattoo around your a**hole?? I am willing to go through the pain as long as that is the only problem but is there any chance it could get really infected etc?? Would I not need to do No.2 for a day or two??

And I’m sure your all wondering why the hell I would want a tattoo like this well number 1 its because im an idiot (obvious though haha) but i want to get “I don’t give a f**k”. Here and there when I feel like it and if people are game enough I will prove it to them. Purely self-amusement really and at this stage I dont have a desire to get another tattoo but we will see 🙂

Thanks in advance!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hmmm interesting lol

Can you post some pics of the area you want done lol 😛

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

Pretty sure you’re just trolling but in case you are serious…..

Not sure on the specifics or inherent medical issues that might accompany a tattoo in this area, but a google search determined that it has been done lol

****PIC IS NSFW****
@sshole tattoo

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It’s been done before, but the reason’s you want the tattoo “for amusement and to prove to other people you don’t give a fuck” is actually really pathetic. You mustn’t be very happy and confident about yourself if you feel the need to prove something. Don’t tell the tattooist who you find to do it the reasons behind getting it because they will probably tell you to fuck off.

Welcome to the forum.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I have decent amount of work on my ass and pretty close to the asshole. Taking a shit sucked when i was healing because i would have to wrap saran wrap on the toilet seat. I dont have any actual work on the hole tho.

hellosir1
Participant
@hellosir1

@Wardy 114217 wrote:

It’s been done before, but the reason’s you want the tattoo “for amusement and to prove to other people you don’t give a fuck” is actually really pathetic. You mustn’t be very happy and confident about yourself if you feel the need to prove something.QUOTE]

100% serious about this everyone! Sometimes when I express myself I tend to exagerrate… at the start I doubt I will tell anyone and if anything will only tell very close friends. If anything its the sort of thing that might come out when I’m drunk because in all honesty I could think of a million other ways to prove that I dont give a fuck that would make me look like so much less of an idiot. Like I said its purely self-amusement.

Thanks for the responses 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
ezrider;114216 wrote:
Pretty sure you’re just trolling but in case you are serious…..

Not sure on the specifics or inherent medical issues that might accompany a tattoo in this area, but a google search determined that it has been done lol

****PIC IS NSFW****
@sshole tattoo

i dunno what that says and i dont care! hawt!

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
yodaddynukka;114247 wrote:
i dunno what that says and i dont care! hawt!

I believe it says Jarreds little F$%# doll

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.