buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I got pleasantly surprised in the speed I got an appointment with a well known artist. I emailed him last night on face book and have an appointment today for the Seattle tattoo expo.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Who did you get?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
mrchen;114050 wrote:
Who did you get?

I’m going to keep that under my hat for now…but you have work by him

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Oh yeah, I have a friend whose spent many weeks in town, he is heading to miami tattoo palooka where he is giving a seminar on neo traditional! Heck yeah

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Not sure why you are “keeping it under your hat” the whole point of making a thread was to tell us who you have a appointment with so whats the problem with telling us haha, never the less congrats on getting a early appointment.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;114064 wrote:
Not sure why you are “keeping it under your hat” the whole point of making a thread was to tell us who you have a appointment with so whats the problem with telling us haha,

I don’t know I guess just in case something happens? It sounds pretty silly now. It is Josh Woods.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;114072 wrote:
I don’t know I guess just in case something happens? It sounds pretty silly now. It is Josh Woods.

Very nice!!!! what you thinking of getting done mate!?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
buttwheat;114072 wrote:

Bah you ruined the suprise now @(

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

where the fuck are the pics??? pics now!!!!!!!!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
yodaddynukka;114084 wrote:
where the fuck are the pics??? pics now!!!!!!!!

No I got the appointment in a day with one email. The Seattle tattoo expo isn’t untill August.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Oh hee hee haw!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I had to go back and see if I wrote any shit about him in the Ink Masters thread. LOL

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.