peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Ok as you all know I am heading back to Poland this Sunday for my next sessions on my back piece by Victor Portugal.

Last time I was there I tipped him but this time I thought I could get a canvas done for him by a top graffiti artist in London who I know.

I thought it would be a nicer surprise or idea than just boring old tipping. Maybe if he likes it he will put it up in his shop or studio.

Now my friend has never done a skull before and he was intimidated a bit when I showed him Victors skulls but he gave it his best shot.

You cant really see the size but it is bug, around 7 foot long and 3 foot high. I think I made a mistake getting one so big as trying to find where to hang it lol

I like it, what do you guys think?

2qu6hx2.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Of course he will like it dude, that canvas is awesome and it’s always nicer to get a preasant than just a tip it proves you appreiciate the work he’s doing for you a lot more anybody can hand over a bit more cash.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I like it; it’s well done. I’m sure he will appreciate it as well.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I’d hang it on my wall with pride. I don’t normally like skulls, but that is a sweet piece.

I am sure he will respect the effort regardless and that is what counts.

Take care
Matthew

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Thanks for the comments folks.

Yeah I hope he does but it is very hard to do art for an artist, Everyone has different tastes so.

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl

It’s awesome I like it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.