Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’ve lived through getting tattooed on the ball of my ankle and the inside of my right knee.

I’ve heard of the pain involved in getting tattooed on you feet. (That may be coming up in three days)

Is that any more painful than what I’ve been through?

My leg sleeve (Yes Wardy, I guess “leg sleeve” is correct. Are you right ALL the fucking time?) is coming along well.
    Current plan is for the whole sleeve to originate in a sewer manhole or storm drain on the top of my foot. I’ll post more photos soon.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Yeah feet suck. Prolly the most pain of all your work. Post pics when u can!

TattooPics
    Participant
    @tattoopics

Yes feet suck to get tattooed very bad

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

My foot wasn’t done yet. It’s coming up, but it doesn’t matter. The pain I’ve gone through is forgotten. I don’t want to say I’m looking forward to pain, but the anticipation of more work getting completed is crazy. I’m planning on about six hours a month for some time. (not counting filling in for cancellations)

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

A lot of my friends have there feet done and they say the hand/wrists/inside of bicep are a lot worse. I personally wouldn’t know because i hate the thought of a tattoo on my feet.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’ll find out and post results.

Sessions booked January 8, 12, February 5, 19.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.