Darth Bane
Participant
@darth-bane

Hi all, about 1 1/2 weeks ago I got the coloring done in my tattoo (outline was done about a month ago). I got 10 roses colored in-reds, purples, blues, whiteish:) ) All the colors have healed beautifully except the red. The red is bumpy and feels like a slight sunburn/carpet burn. No bleeding, ozing or peeling, just bumpy. Any one else have this happen? I’ve have red in my other tattoos and no problems. Thanks

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Probably just a mild bit of irritation. Doesn’t sound like allergies – You didn’t mention a case of the itchies or other issues. 🙂 Try applying a little Cort-Aid and be gentle with it.

Darth Bane
Participant
@darth-bane

Thanks for the reply. It might itch occasionally, but that is all over the tattoo not just at the area with the bumps. The bumps have actually gone down and not as irritated as yesterday. There is no point in posting a picture because the bumps are so small. Hopefully just irritated and on the down hill. Thanks

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Probably just a mild reaction and nothing to worry about. Let us know how it goes and take pics!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

benadryl and dry the piece out more

Darth Bane
Participant
@darth-bane
mrchen;112964 wrote:
benadryl and dry the piece out more

Thank you, worked like a charm

captain_cabinet
Participant
@captain_cabinet

Red has always taken a bit longer to heal for me, exactly the same as the OP so i’m a bit less worried about it now!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.