jay671
@

Can anyone give me some ideas on how i can fix this tattoo! I got it a month ago and it turned out really crooked!From close up it doesn’t look crooked, but from far away its really noticeable! 🙁 The E is just really off center. There is a huge gap between the S and the M. I went to 2 tattoo shops today and one shop gave the idea to add in a background. The other shop wanted to touch up the letters and add in a skull , but im not really into skulls! I was thinking of just straight up covering up the whole thing! :((( I was thinking about a scorpion going downwards since im a scorpio and i was planning on just covering up C A S E and leave the M and turning it into a scorpio sign.What do you think? Another idea i had was to laser off the E only and redo it over again, anyone know how much that would cost? Thanks in advance!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66183255@N08/7119867541/

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

good lord, shit tattoo………..best course now is laser treeatments, it is too thick to straighten out, you could cover it with a very lrage piece, but I am not sure you want that kind of coverage,

as we try and suggest you must use th ebest artists money can buy, your skin is too important, many folks in your local shop cant tattoo for this, the industry is not regulated, you must do your research and choose wisely. good luck to you

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Woah! 😮 Did your artist not put the stencil on and say have a look in the mirror to see if you liked the placement!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.