Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

Hey guys, Very bad news, I could not make the trip to Austin to see Dan Henk due to a lot of family drama, and if I did get to go I dont think I wouold have been tattooed being as he had just got in an accident late that night and fell into a coma for a while although I’m not sure of any details just saw his post on twitter!

However, I am thinking about a different piece by this artist Rember, any thoughts on him?

http://cattattoo.com/tattoos/Rember/

Thanks a lot!

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

He looks solid.. What’re you thinking about getting?

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

I want to get a dragon and skull in a space setting on my thigh, calve, or chest. kind of similar to this one:
Dingwell-Tattoo-celestialpegacorn-web.jpg
But of course in his one view hopefully it wont be very similar to that one at all!
I am going to just let him run with it and let him have his freedom!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

dan is recovering with 30,000$ medical bill

this other artist looks solid, should be abloe to pull this piece off

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

Wow, Thats terrible, at least he is Okay, I’ll still be getting a tattoo from him down the road it just didnt work, I feel bad for the guy. and Thanks, I really like his work!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

rember is well known. should be ok. though he is no henk.

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack
yodaddynukka;112468 wrote:
rember is well known. should be ok. though he is no henk.

True that, Im just hoping Dan gets a good recovery, Im going to save my forearm for him though.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

doesnt liz cook tattoo out of texas?

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

Yes she is right by me in Dallas, I almost got a portrait from her but I decided it wasnt what I wanted to go for she is a great artist but mostly what she has is only portraits which would probably be perfect for my zombie tatt but I want Dan to do that one lol. A lot of talented artist in this area thats for sure.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

clint cummings is dope too.

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

Lol Funny you should say that! His shop is in the same small city of Mansfield that I live in! I have thought about getting a tattoo by him but some of my friends say that he charges $175/hr and IMO I could prolly get better work done for that price!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.