overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

had a side piece done then got some script on me chest artist wanted to go over the dove so went for it ,whats your thoughts dudes ye or no? i think it looks good better then it would of on its own but some people have said i ruined it whats your thoughts …

newfgh.jpg

TheCanvas
Participant
@thecanvas

Personally I don’t think you have ruined it. Definitely looks great! 🙂 I really love the quote.

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

ye true too life love aint it 😀 and cool i think it looks sick just some people put doubt in me mind and im indecisive so good to hear some unbiased opinions .

TheCanvas
Participant
@thecanvas

Whatever you’re content with should be mostly all that matters.. Afterall, the ink’s on you, not them. 🙂

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

oh i yeah i understand that i like it thats all that matters,just wanted some opinions cheers for ur reply anyway 🙂

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i dont think it ruins it but im wondering how easy the writing over the wing will be to read once its all healed up? the way i see it, ur the one that has to like it no-one else so just be stoked and sod everyone else 🙂 x

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

cheers kat and im gonna see how it heals then maybe give it a going over to make it more bold to stand out the doves only been done a couple of week tho so should fade abit yet 🙂 x

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

cheers kat and im gonna see how it heals then maybe give it a going over to make it more bold to stand out the doves only been done a couple of week tho so should fade abit yet 🙂 x

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

not ruined, solid looking work

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It may contrast a bit much at the moment, but in a couple of months when the text has gone down in color it’s going to look like it always belonged there.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

You’re missing a pair of apostrophes. Otherwise, looks great.

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

I’m with Arni on this one. I think once it has healed itself up it should blend togother fine.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.