BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

So I’m toying with the idea of getting my next tattoo and have started to settle on a few ideas.

I’m pretty keen to get my calf done and at present am leaning towards either a pirate ship or Japanese tiger. No deep meaningful reason I just love tall ships and tigers are cool!

I’m a little worried that a pirate ship may not work on my calf though, I don’t exactly have big chunky calves and I would want the tattoo to go from just below my knee crease to above my achilles so I’m worried the ship will end up being too wrapped around and won’t stand out right. The tiger wouldn’t be so much of a problem because I could use it’s body shape to naturally wrap around. Does that make sense?

What do you guys think? I can find plenty of rocking pirate ship calves pictures of blokes but am having trouble seeing any on the female form.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
BananaBread;111301 wrote:
So I’m toying with the idea of getting my next tattoo and have started to settle on a few ideas.

I’m pretty keen to get my calf done and at present am leaning towards either a pirate ship or Japanese tiger. No deep meaningful reason I just love tall ships and tigers are cool!

I’m a little worried that a pirate ship may not work on my calf though, I don’t exactly have big chunky calves and I would want the tattoo to go from just below my knee crease to above my achilles so I’m worried the ship will end up being too wrapped around and won’t stand out right. The tiger wouldn’t be so much of a problem because I could use it’s body shape to naturally wrap around. Does that make sense?

What do you guys think? I can find plenty of rocking pirate ship calves pictures of blokes but am having trouble seeing any on the female form.

Yep I tried searching for some pics for you but couldn’t find any.

You could be a first ๐Ÿ˜€ so go for the ship!

You could make it a long, feminine, slender and tall ship with high masts or Japanese style?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Tiger would work a lot better on smaller calves.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

ditto, tiger would work much better

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i agree with the boys,, i love ship tattoos but its really something i personally would dedicate a much larger area to, like your back, i would go with the tiger ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.