overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

got this when i was young rushed didnt care usual story now i look at it and think its awful,altho its my daughters name i could of done summert so much better,how could i ink it up abit give it abit of life i know its pretty limited but its just awful the G looks like me nans drawn it with her feet .

img1222q.jpg

dont think i want it covered either maybe go over the dob and work it into a sleeve maybe but is it possible to straighten out the letterin and make it abit more tidy as it just looks droopy with the style of writein choosen and poor work shockin 1st tattoo

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

it really needs the laser and new work, it would be very difficult to cover, it doesnt look like something you would want to spend alot of money fixing up, you will probably still want it gone

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

hmm it is a shockin piece to be fair and a was going for a sleeve sometime in the future and dont want it ruined before its even started, i was thinkin maybe a tidy and worked into a sleeve but you think get laser and covered up mate yeah?

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

If you do the laser first you will have so many more options for your sleeve. If you really like having your daughter’s name you could have that put back after laser but have it done soooo much better. Imagine you wrote your daughter’s name out on a piece of paper but it didn’t look exactly how you wanted it, would you

a) Spend ages going over the top of it trying to fix it to look good and end up with loads of heavy dark lines which don’t resemble what you really had in mind

or b) Rub it out and start again

The choice is yours but I’m with mrchen. Go for the laser option.

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

yeah i like her name but that will be going back on weather its there or else where , i get what you mean mate i hear they usually have some good deals on groupon for the laser ill look into it i think how many sessions do you reckon? and how long after the laser do you need to let it heal but going over with ink?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.