peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

As they say money is the root of all evil and I totally agree but you need it, which is a shame.

So my question is how would you show in a tattoo that money is the root of all evil?

Looking for some general ideas of what people think, it might give me some inspiration.

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

You could always go with the obvious math approach. Money is the (square) root of evil. Or I was thinking possibly having money made to look like the roots of a dead or skeleton type tree. Just some shots in the dark. Good luck!

Original six
Participant
@original-six

Devil type figure counting money?

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Wrong person to ask, but money isn’t evil. People, and the nature of greed, is what’s so bad. A stereotypical animal associated with this is the pig, but who wants a pig tattoo?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I guess I am with love on this one, men are evil, money is just money,

Lizard King
Participant
@lizard-king

I agree. Money isn’t evil, people are. Someone once said, “Money isn’t the root of all evil. It’s the lack of money that’s the root of all evil…”

Lizard King

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

Nothing wrong with money just the fat cat bastards that keep it all for themselves! So get a tattoo of a fat cat! 🙂

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Could get 2 gold coins (or note currency) one with engraved with a devil face or sinister demon type and the second could have a skeletal/withered tree.

Have this held in a skeletal hand with an egg timer balanced on the palm and the 2 coins (or notes) dropping through like sand.

Take care
Matthew

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.