Panter
Participant
@panter
kittykat200;110492 wrote:
do people not look at these things before they allow someone to take to them with a tattoo gun?? oh dear… i love david corden, who by the way has finally had personal contact with me, even though he cant see me til the middle of next year! yeh boy!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ lol x

You’ve done well, he has a waiting list to go on his waiting list ๐Ÿ˜€

Roll on November… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cardinal
Participant
@cardinal

I woke up this morning with the realisation that I have less than a week until my first appointment with David Corden. I feel like a kid at Christmas: all this waiting has just about tested my patience to their limit LOL! I am well and truly on countdown ๐Ÿ˜€

When I contacted him last year I had no idea how sought after he was, though on reflection I should known from the quality of his work.

It’s wonderful to see other people are also booking work with him; I can’t wait to see pictures!!!

Panter
Participant
@panter
Cardinal;110500 wrote:
I woke up this morning with the realisation that I have less than a week until my first appointment with David Corden. I feel like a kid at Christmas: all this waiting has just about tested my patience to their limit LOL! I am well and truly on countdown ๐Ÿ˜€

When I contacted him last year I had no idea how sought after he was, though on reflection I should known from the quality of his work.

It’s wonderful to see other people are also booking work with him; I can’t wait to see pictures!!!

Likewise! just a week? awesome!
Looking forward to the pictures ๐Ÿ˜Ž
What’s he doing for you?

Cardinal
Participant
@cardinal

Northern Cardinal and prickly pear cactus, maybe some cactus flowers too. It is piece I’ve wanted for about eight years.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Cool, look forward to the pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

Cardinal
Participant
@cardinal

Will do ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter
Cardinal;110507 wrote:
Will do ๐Ÿ™‚

Gently prods Cardinal… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cardinal
Participant
@cardinal

It isn’t finished yet so I have been waiting to post pictures until I go back on the 4th May. If you follow David on Instagram though, he posted a picture of it as it is now – if you want to have a look at an in progress pic.

I love it so much already :D. I had the best day, which exceeded my expectations in everyway!

Panter
Participant
@panter

Superb ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I’d not come across instagram before, just going to look into it now ๐Ÿ™‚

EDIT: Got it, yup, it’s looking fantastic, congratulations on it so far ๐Ÿ™‚

Cardinal
Participant
@cardinal

Thank you, I can’t wait to have it finished – part a part of me will be sad because I will have no more appointments to look forward to! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I can highly recommend Instagram; so many great artists use it ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.