Panter
Participant
    @panter
kittykat200;110492 wrote:
do people not look at these things before they allow someone to take to them with a tattoo gun?? oh dear… i love david corden, who by the way has finally had personal contact with me, even though he cant see me til the middle of next year! yeh boy!!! 😀 lol x

You’ve done well, he has a waiting list to go on his waiting list 😀

Roll on November… 😉

Tattoo: A permanent reminder of a temporary feeling.

From the Urban dictionary

Tattoo design, any design, CLICK HERE

Cardinal
Participant
    @cardinal

I woke up this morning with the realisation that I have less than a week until my first appointment with David Corden. I feel like a kid at Christmas: all this waiting has just about tested my patience to their limit LOL! I am well and truly on countdown 😀

When I contacted him last year I had no idea how sought after he was, though on reflection I should known from the quality of his work.

It’s wonderful to see other people are also booking work with him; I can’t wait to see pictures!!!

Panter
Participant
    @panter
Cardinal;110500 wrote:
I woke up this morning with the realisation that I have less than a week until my first appointment with David Corden. I feel like a kid at Christmas: all this waiting has just about tested my patience to their limit LOL! I am well and truly on countdown 😀

When I contacted him last year I had no idea how sought after he was, though on reflection I should known from the quality of his work.

It’s wonderful to see other people are also booking work with him; I can’t wait to see pictures!!!

Likewise! just a week? awesome!
Looking forward to the pictures 😎
What’s he doing for you?

Cardinal
Participant
    @cardinal

Northern Cardinal and prickly pear cactus, maybe some cactus flowers too. It is piece I’ve wanted for about eight years.

Panter
Participant
    @panter

Cool, look forward to the pictures 🙂

Cardinal
Participant
    @cardinal

Will do 🙂

Panter
Participant
    @panter
Cardinal;110507 wrote:
Will do 🙂

Gently prods Cardinal… 😉

Cardinal
Participant
    @cardinal

It isn’t finished yet so I have been waiting to post pictures until I go back on the 4th May. If you follow David on Instagram though, he posted a picture of it as it is now – if you want to have a look at an in progress pic.

I love it so much already :D. I had the best day, which exceeded my expectations in everyway!

Panter
Participant
    @panter

Superb 😎

I’d not come across instagram before, just going to look into it now 🙂

EDIT: Got it, yup, it’s looking fantastic, congratulations on it so far 🙂