Harley2290
Participant
@harley2290

Can anyone help me out by posting up some links or examples of some tattoo flash images or drawings upcoming artists have done? I’m finding it very difficult to find anyone on the forums..

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

heres one I did lol

414284kdraw_childrens_drawings_and_painting_homepage_highlight01.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

This is the last time I am going to say this…. I’ve already said it too many times.

STOP TRYING TO DRAW TATTOO FLASH!!!

You are starting at the wrong end. You haven’t got the basics of walking down yet, and you’re attempting Olympic running. You will NEVER get better if you continue ignoring the advice you are given and trying to be something you are not and will never achieve with the attitude you’re showing.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
peterpoose;109772 wrote:
heres one i did lol

414284kdraw_childrens_drawings_and_painting_homepage_highlight01.jpg

lolololol :d

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

artists dont post their flash, they do post artwork, paintings water colors and stuff on their facebook and they submit them tot he magazines which publish flash every month (and pay artists for it)

you want to see new skool, check marty riet mcewen at black 13 tattoo in nashville, works as apprentice to josh woods (ink master show)….josh publishes drawings or water color almost eveyday lately on facebook,
marty publishes paintings, wall murals all kinds of shit,

timothy hoyer probably the best american who draws traditional japanese in the country, he works at ny adorned (one of the best shops in the world) he publishes, google it up, he also puts stuff on facebook everyweek,

if you follow the countries and worlds best artists, as I do, thru facebook, tattooartists.org, their own personal websites you will see their artwork all the time

BUT LIKE I TOLD YOU, GO TO ART SCHOOL, EVEN A WEEKEND CLASS, YOU WILL IMPROVE THE FIRST WEEK…….an artist needs people to learn from, you wont learn sitting in a room on your own, working with a teacher and other artists you will improve leaps and bounds. good luck

Amok
Participant
@amok

If you guys ignore this retard, he might go away.

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Haha I love peters pic. Definitly my next one, gonna make it a full back though 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.