mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

psyching myself up for an october appointment, after sending off a large sum of america dollars I am now impatiently waiting………..

12-2.jpg
11-2.jpg
9-2.jpg
8-3.jpg
7-4.jpg
6-4.jpg
4-4.jpg
1-5.jpg
13-2.jpg
3-4.jpg
Sean has a unique style similar to painting, mixes alot of colors, he knows what will last and hit the eye at 20 feet, great guy, great artist!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Wow, really nice use of colours! I bet you cant wait!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Sean is great. I’m sure he’ll do a kick-ass piece.

Adler
Participant
@adler

That’s not my style but he is an excellent artist and I’m sure whatever he does will go well with the style of your existing pieces. Now start watching the calendar.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

sick of looking at all this sick ink! i need some more work!!!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Sean is cool as heck, one of the best people you will ever meet, down to earth great guy, people should be tattooed by him just to meet him and hang out,

This style is unique, Sean has tattooed a long time, he picked up some stuff from europe years ago that led him to this painterly style, less detail is more in the long run (I know some of you will disagree) this style will last a LONG time, and he puts the color in packed (you may squirm a little in the chair)

Ive seen other lightweight no line color Joshua Carlton style stuff 10 years later and it looked like sh*t, guys like Filip Leu know, that stuff doesnt stand the test of time,

I am about out of space, my last decent size space I am giving to Sean, he tattooed me 5 years ago and I got to hang out alot as he worked at a shop I collected 150 hours from, he is so cool I had to do another piece, we miss him bad in atlanta since he moved back home to alabama coast

yodaddy you could catch him, but he travels alot, european conventions, queen mary tattoo cruise all that shiz

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

This concerns me a little… the caterpillar from the labrinth in your photos is on Bez’s portfolio page… :/

http://triplesixstudios.co.uk/bez

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

whoops googled as seans!
he certainly wouldnt need to copy anyone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.