peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I have just received 2 of these peppermint and lime. Just wondering if they are any good and how long to use for?

Should this be used everyday for old and new tattoos?

Cheers

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I use dr bonners naked organic skin / tattoo balm,
not sure about scents and stuff,
naked works great, for places like your back, you need to take good care of skin or us guys skin clouds up, sometimes I will exfoliate with biorie, then dr bonners, keep that skin clear, shows that ink better

I use regular lotion several times a week, lubriderm, totally unscented, plain jane, then dr bonners once a week, tins are small, it is not alot of money but isnt real cheap

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
mrchen;109492 wrote:
I use dr bonners naked organic skin / tattoo balm,
not sure about scents and stuff,
naked works great, for places like your back, you need to take good care of skin or us guys skin clouds up, sometimes I will exfoliate with biorie, then dr bonners, keep that skin clear, shows that ink better

I use regular lotion several times a week, lubriderm, totally unscented, plain jane, then dr bonners once a week, tins are small, it is not alot of money but isnt real cheap

Hmmm I saw the naked one, that’s the one for babies isn’t it?

Maybe I should have got that. It says for tattoos on the peppermint and lime ones so hopefully it will be ok. would it harm to use this everyday or should I just use once a week?

They are £3.99 here, which in US is $6.25 and Euro 4.79. Yeah they are small lol

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

naked actually says tattoo on the can, made for tattoo

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
mrchen;109496 wrote:
naked actually says tattoo on the can, made for tattoo

Yeah these others do as well but still probably would have been better to get the naked one.

So would it be ok to use Dr.Bonners everyday?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.