Barrera
Participant
@barrera

hey guys iv wanted to get a Polar bear sleeve tattoo for ages now im having trouble of adding to that idea though

as i have lighter skin i was most likely going with a colour tatt because i feel it looks alot better on lighter skin.

i was thinking of having icebergs and other things in the tattoo but wanted to limit the ammount of arctic wildlife to just the polar bear itself, someone suggested to get the night sky with the northern lights and though the idea sounds AMAZING after seeing it done elsewhere on the internet i was not to happy with the result

ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I think the night sky and northern lights sounds great if you get the right artist. Or how about a swimming polar bear with a fish?

Barrera
Participant
@barrera

yer the northern sky looks a bit tacky but then again the quality of the whole tattoo that i seen with it doesent look to pleasing so i suppose i should add it in and see what my artist can draw up (he has done many of my friends and they have all turned out AMAZING!)

i was considering having the polar bear swimming but i wanted the polar bear to have the cub behind it (as a sign of protection), i dont want either bears to be agressive at all

thanks for your help

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

The Northern Lights are tacky?

caribou-northern-lights_104_600x450.jpg

Beautiful, mysterious, awe-inspiring, breathtaking… All words I’d use.

Can’t say tacky springs to mind.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
GrayCatLove;109489 wrote:

And probably very hard to do as a Tattoo lol ?

Barrera
Participant
@barrera
GrayCatLove;109489 wrote:

this is an example of what I DONT want. personally i find this tattoo to just be amazingly tacky and the colour stands out WAY TO MUCH. my friend has a coloured sleeve and even though its recent the colour is alot more subtle then the picture shown

the picture you linked LOOKS AMAZING and it is something im hoping to end up with however im a little worried with how the dark parts of the tattoo will stick out on my light skin.

iv decided to add a few things like snow covered mountines dead trees or maybe even pine trees aswell as some water

EDIT: damn my picture wont upload…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.