Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Got this done yesterday (Love potion)

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i know thumbs are really hard to tattoo, so the line work is forgiven. other than that i actually like it.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Go Wardy! You are going to run out of space sometime soon…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
bluey;109181 wrote:
Go Wardy! You are going to run out of space sometime soon…

that’s the plan!

Panter
Participant
@panter

Looks really good, especially considering how small that thing must be!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Congratulations once again, Wardy! :):):)

Adler
Participant
@adler

As we say…as long as you like it. For me, I will always prefer quality over quantity but whatever makes you happy.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;109201 wrote:
As we say…as long as you like it. For me, I will always prefer quality over quantity but whatever makes you happy.

whats not quality about it

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Wardy;109211 wrote:
whats not quality about it

The line work is bad and the color blending is spotty, but other than that its cute and unique. It could have been done 100x better.

Adler
Participant
@adler
yodaddynukka;109222 wrote:
The line work is bad and the color blending is spotty, but other than that its cute and unique. It could have been done 100x better.

I pretty much agree except for the cute part. Being that it’s on the thumb it’s obviously a difficult location to tattoo well but I’ve seen small, finger tattoos done much better. The lines and colors are not done well, the small heart in the tag looks oddly shaped at the bottom and the antomical heart in the bottle doesn’t really resemble a heart very much. Maybe I’m being overly critical and I realize the unusual placement doesn’t help but I’m just not liking it too much. But not everyone’s priorities in getting tattoos is the same so I guess I’ll just say congrats on getting yet another tattoo.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Yeah check out ben grillo for some insane micro tattoos.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Defrinitely Grillo. And I don’t think every tattoo needs to be a huge, elaborate tattoo either. There’s nothing wrong with a cool little unique tattoo, I’m thinking of a couple myself, but I just know this could have been done better. But for what it is it’s ok, i don’t want to sound too judgmental.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

It looks like one of the little tagged vials that Alice drank in Alice in Wonderland to get bigger or shrink. Only it has a heart in it.

Cute though =)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

baring in mind this picture was took 2 minutes after the tattoo was finished so there are no blobs now, and there was surface ink on the tattoo when the picture is took.

Also will need a touch up on it so the skin didn’t get over worked.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Do you have very large hands? Just curious. Very nice for an area that I’d guess would be hard to detail!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.