Skywalker2011
Participant
@skywalker2011

Was wondering what people think is better steel tubes and tips or disposable tubes?

Adler
Participant
@adler

These questions are not allowed on this site. Besides, that’s something your mentor should help you with.

Skywalker2011
Participant
@skywalker2011

First of all I dont have a mentor thats why I asked the question second why are you being a dick? third I cant afford to dish out $10,000 to have someone apprentice me so I’m doing as much as I can on myself and my wife but whatever I dont need this place and defenitly dont need your fuckin additude so fuck off and I will get help some place else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skywalker2011
Participant
@skywalker2011

This is what I hate about you guys you dont want to help someone that not furtonite enough to ba able to be a apprentice, I wish I had $10,000 to dish out but I have a 1 year old and a 3 week old I need to support, and i get nothing but shit from all of you guys, I could be out on the streets fucking people up tattooing but no I’m trying to do it as right as I can and I get nothing but greif from dicks like you

Adler
Participant
@adler

I didn’t think I was being a dick, you seem a little defensive though. So you feel the best way to learn about proper tattoing methods is to ask strangers on a tattoo enthusiast forum? Wow, good luck to you and your family and your clients.

Skywalker2011
Participant
@skywalker2011

I wasnt asking about proper tattooing methods jackass I was asking everyones opinion about the tubes and you must not of read my reply very good cause I said that I’m NOT tattooing other people just myself and my wife

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Skywalker2011;108607 wrote:
First of all I dont have a mentor thats why I asked the question second why are you being a dick? third I cant afford to dish out $10,000 to have someone apprentice me so I’m doing as much as I can on myself and my wife but whatever I dont need this place and defenitly dont need your fuckin additude so fuck off and I will get help some place else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, talk about overreacting. Happy scratching.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

disposable

I use old bic pen bodies

bluey
Participant
@bluey

I’m no tattooist and no tattooist will respond to you, but I know I don’t want some hack ruining my skin and I can only assume your victims expect the same as me. I have seen a couple of apprentices trained and they are closely supervised with a skilled person on hand to catch a problem and fix it before it turns into a tattoo like one of yours. That is why we are against you scratching someone up. I see enough people wandering around with really bad work, I suspect they are not in a financial position to either get it removed or covered. Just do us one favour, set up shop beside Cornishtiger, ask him nicely and he may even give you discount vouchers to give to everyone of your clients.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

My apprenticeship cost me nothing but time and hard work. Quality free apprenticeships are out there. You just have to do the work to find one. If you ever do get an apprenticeship, don’t tell anyone you’ve ever even picked up a tattoo machine. That’ll make it even harder for you to get an apprenticeship.

I’m not ragging on you. I’m just saying if you’re good enough at drawing and color theory you should have no problem gaining a free apprenticeship with a good mentor.

Do you have any drawings you can post?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

In response;

Adler is correct this is primarily a tattoo enthusiast forum not a licensed tattoo forum. (There is a private section on the forum for licensed tattooists but license copy needs to be sent to TS for access).

Unlicensed tattooing discussion is banned by the owner of the forum Turbo-Satan.

So nobody is being a dick and there was no need to fly off the handle.

That said check out Outlaws Tattoo Forum.

There is information on there that will probably answer your question(s).

As with most forums the key thing is to use the search function to know whether you have found the right resource or not.

Take care
Matthew

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.