#38679
peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose

My brother has a full Japanese sleeve and wants to keep this style for the rest.

He is after a full Samurai down his side, with a full back after that.

Who would you say is the top 5 Artists in Europe, budget and waiting time no object for this style of Tattoo?

Thanks


A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
#122316
yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Johan finne evil twins tattoo in sweden. Is that far from europe?


instagram: jookiest
#122320
peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose
yodaddynukka;108170 wrote:
Johan finne evil twins tattoo in sweden. Is that far from europe?

Yeah, its an iceberg somewhere north lol

Somewhere central to eastern Europe?


A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
#122321
peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose

And wow that is really nice work!!!


A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
#122324
yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Is denmark far? Henning jorgensen is a legend in traditional japanese.


instagram: jookiest
#122326
peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose
yodaddynukka;108179 wrote:
Is denmark far? Henning jorgensen is a legend in traditional japanese.

Yep Denmark is an Iceberg somewhere up North, next to Sweden lol

All the good Japanese artists seem to be from the very cold part of the world.


A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
#122327
Adler
Participant
    @adler

Stewart Robson at Frith Street Tattoo in London is real good.
http://stewartrobson.wordpress.com/
http://frithstreettattoo.co.uk/artists/stewart/

The Family Business in London also has some excellent artists.
http://www.thefamilybusinesstattoo.com/

#122328
peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose
Adler;108182 wrote:
Stewart Robson at Frith Street Tattoo in London is real good.
http://stewartrobson.wordpress.com/
http://frithstreettattoo.co.uk/artists/stewart/

The Family Business in London also has some excellent artists.
http://www.thefamilybusinesstattoo.com/

All those look great, thanks I will pass them on.


A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
#122337
yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Peter has work from victor. He is a tattoo snob like me.


instagram: jookiest
#122338
mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

richard pinch, uk


currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
#122350
yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

how about the london convention? the best convention in the world and you can get either shige or jess yen? or some other amazing artists. paolo acuna won a bunch of awards and does some great japanese influenced tattoos.


instagram: jookiest
#122354
newdragon
Participant
    @newdragon

Not in Europe but come to Australia and see Adam Kitamoto at Ten Ten Tattoo.

#122361
yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Ok i suck at geography lol, one last try. Is norway far? Noi siamese iii.


instagram: jookiest
#122377
peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose
yodaddynukka;108223 wrote:
Ok i suck at geography lol, one last try. Is norway far? Noi siamese iii.

ROFL

Yes it is also an iceberg somewhere up north next to the other two lol

You have some weird Scandinavian fetish lol?


A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
#122378
peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose
yodaddynukka;108212 wrote:
how about the london convention? the best convention in the world and you can get either shige or jess yen? or some other amazing artists. paolo acuna won a bunch of awards and does some great japanese influenced tattoos.

That’s a good idea, when is it and where?

I would probably go as well!


A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.